Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Question: I am looking at getting a 3.56 PS3 from a friend. Can I convert it to a DEX from 3.56MA and then freely go up/down on DEX firmwares (including 3.55)?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes there is a way to downgrade not sure how hard it will be, might need soldering not quite sure it was a while back that i read about it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i found a way to boot all old games on 4.20 dex using Target Manager, you need to unself the eboot then make_fself then you copy the trophy directory into the usrdir and create a folder inside usrdir called PS3_GAME then you copy the PARAM.SFO inside here. load target manager connect to your ps3 then click load and run browse to your fself eboot.bin tick both set file serving directory and set home directory boxes and both use elf directory boxes make sure no other boxes are ticked and enjoy playing

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, i was wondering if you could make a clear tutorial for me on how to do this step by step , i think this might be useful for many people.

Thanks

Question PS3 CEX to DEX 4.25

Hi everyone i have a question for people know very good the machine ^^

It is possible to switch a ps3 cex 4.25 to a ps3 DEX ? v4.21 o below ? or i need to wait for a dex4.25 ? or it is not possible ?

if yes , can i play games on my ps3 HDD ? (a long time ago i will download and put somes games in my hdd when i have been in 3.55)

thanks to you

ps : when i use minverchk it said "update data of version 2.16 or later can be installed on this system"

Yeah sure, it's pretty easy to go CEX-DEX, but can you detail a 1000% riskfree and failproof method to go from DEX to CEX? Even better, is every single PSN game, backup and DLC running perfectly on a dex console? I assure you that everyone would be on Dex right now if that was the case.

it IS the case i went from CEX to DEX on a Fat 256MB NAND without a hardware-flasher

I loved to switch between Firmwares within minutes on DEX: 3.55 DEX-MFW & 4.20 DEX-OFW, but now since all important games are resigned for 3.55 i stay on rogero-DEX & play MW3 online

UNTIL BlackOps2 comes...

i'm close to switching to dex, i just really don't want to. i just hope the one game i've really wanted to be fixed since 3.65+ games were released, gets fixed.

What game? I've been waiting for Lollipop Chainsaw for the longest time. I was just about to switch to DEX when I found out that Lollipop Chainsaw is one of the only games that doesn't work on DEX..

but we can switch a CEX ps3 to a DEX if we are on 4.25 OFW ?

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News