Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    we just need a multiman that allows scanning of updates that is above 3.55 and built-in ps3gen tool so transferring the game on BDEMU formatted disc will be easier than ever.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    really appreciated, can you send me the file?

thanks a lot

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I already sent to you

Any questions, send me a private message.

If anyone knows, please tell me, what is so special in the update packages? Why can't we make pseudo update packages by ourselves?

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here trying to hack my console and i have to try it so may time that i can't even get to the first step of installing the otheros++ my console model is cech2006A. Can this model be change to dex?

Because my console keep telling me that my usb have no data when i try system update. Can anyone help please as my usb is fat32. Thank you!
    Last edited by sardine fish; 07-27-2012 at 12:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You must enter in the recovery menu and update from here AFAIK every ps3 w/ CFW w/ peek & poke can be converted with this process

Hi devil, thanks for your quick reply and the only one. Yes i update it using the recovery method by holding the off/on button for 8 second. What does AFAIK mean? Thanks hope you can help me through and i promise you i will help you when you need me.

Thanks kanketsu, by the way did you success in C2D?

Nope - haven't try it yet

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News