ps3gen does not recognize my hdd (formatted with ps3).
nvm, i got it. run ps3gen with admin-rights under win7
Ok intresting: With admin rights you cannot drag-in the images... So here is the workaround:
1st) Start ps3gen WITHOUT admin rights.
2nd) Do complete tut till the step B4 u press "Build" the first time.
3rd) Save ur project. ( *.gp3) & close ps3gen
4th) Start ps3gen WITH admin rights & load your project.
=> continue with tut: COD MW3 via USB HDD on DEX-OFW-411 runs flawlessly
Currently not working with a USB-stick.
Everything went well, until "Generating Disk Image"
Stuck on 0%
Anyone got it 2 work with usb stick?
Pretty sad 2 use my only 2TB Ext HDD & not able 2 create a data-partition next to the ps3gen-ones.
Some more Questions:
1) i read that the DEX-MM cannot load any games...
2) on DEX OFW 411 we do not have peek&poke, right?
3) lv2 patcher v9 can not help here?
4) installing homebrew like snes-emu is possible
5) If we want 2 play < 3.56 backup games, we have to "update" 2 a patched DEX 3.55 or CFW 3.55 (incl. DEX2CEX) or use bd-emu usb & ps3gen same like for 3.56+ games
6) in dex we have 2 use the "NON-gnpdrm" version of Factory Service mode?
Sorry if those question were already answered, but i read a lot of different comments about that, I'm very instrested in & don't wanna risk something
Ps3gen with USB-Stick DOES show some progress, its just SOOOO SLOW. 3% now... On hdd, the whole process did not take much time...