Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The including eboot is signed diff. Just use a mfw/cfw for dex with a patched nas_plugin to allow retail pkg to be installed or use psn_package_npdrm to do a psn pkg and install it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Link to the Kernel you used and how you replaced the old one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just change the DEX nas_plugin.sprx with the CEX one or it needs something more?

Edit: can I patch the file with this: ps3devwiki.com/wiki/Patches#nas_plugin.sprx_geohot ?

[Register or Login to view code]

please can you write a guide how to make cex to dex... thanks in advance

psn_package_npdrm works, i've installed the retail update of Uncharted 1 and it works from BD EMU now. But why we need a patch for boot games with BD EMU when originals (BD-DRIVE) boot fine without any game data? And it's possible to create a fake update for games that haven't any update?

Update: I'm on 4.11 DEX and I can install retail game updates pkg (made with psn_package_mpdrm), and i was able to run inFAMOUS 2 with the lastest patch (3.60+) from BD-EMU.
    Last edited by sguerrini97; 07-14-2012 at 09:22 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool! Have you tried other 3.60+ games/updates?

Hi, sguerrini97. Thank you for your Reply. But I have two "metldrpwn" questions now.

Does "metldrpwn" must run via "CFWOtherOS++ with SS patch" PS3 Linux?
    Does "metldrpwn" output a BIN File or a TXT File?

Animus777: Call of Duty: Black Ops with the lastest patch (1.13).

kofkofkof:
    1. yes I ran it on CFW-OTHEROS++-SPECIAL with SS Patches with Ubuntu manual install.
    2. metldrpwn generates a "dump" file and you need to open it in HEX editor, firsts 3 lines are the "eid_root_key.bin" required by c2d.exe.

For games that haven't any update we can install them on a CEX PS3 and copy the game data folder (/dev_hdd0/game/GAMEID/), then with "psn_package_npdrm" we can make a PKG with the game data to install it on a DEX, I think that this will work.
    Last edited by sguerrini97; 07-14-2012 at 11:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just checked and can confirm - you can't correctly repack any update with EDAT files inside. It installs but fail on loading. Tried with psn_package_npdrm, force_package_npdrm, make_package_npdrm_retail, make_package_npdrm_debug... They all fail.

Updates with EDAT installed before converting to DEX works fine, tested on 4.10 game 'meikyuu touro legasista', which works from usb just fine.

How is there data left from before? I thought the installation of linux leads to the need to format the ps3?

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News