Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "You know who" is Math.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just finished reading over that anonfiles log MY GOD!

Looks like the overlord/god fathers name is now known

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You do realise that with the recent leaks and all, developers are becoming less and less motivated to develop... As for this leak, well it's pretty much ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY USELESS! All it does is dump console-specific information, which is in turn used to create a correctly hashed request_idps.txt file that is then written to the PS3 you dumped the info from.

So unless someone reverses the idps hashing algorithm it's pretty much useless.

I just got two words, ''Wicked Cool'' and if this leak somehow got reverse engineered it'll surely revolutionize ps3 scene.

Quote Originally Posted by DAXGr View Post
    You do realise that with the recent leaks and all, developers are becoming less and less motivated to develop... As for this leak, well it's pretty much ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY USELESS! All it does is dump console-specific information, which is in turn used to create a correctly hashed request_idps.txt file that is then written to the PS3 you dumped the info from.

So unless someone reverses the idps hashing algorithm it's pretty much useless.
    Sure this leak (not being complete) isn't much fun - but how do you consider the sdk leak to cause less motivation.

The SDK is the only /real/ tool for developing applications - why would that make people want to stop? If anything - it should have boosted them!

Hi, i've 3 questions:

1) Can i go back to retail after this?
    2) Can i upgrade to 3.60 and keep using games' backup?
    3) Can this console downgrade with no limitations?

You can't do any of them - read the post properly.

Properly..?? I just read it again and can't find any details about it.. and if it doesn't do any of the things Brenza just metioned whats the benefit over a jailbroken retail console..??

If you could do all the stuff Brenza asked about it would be included it the first post. But I don't blame Brenza for asking those questions.

You cannot do anything. You can't get all the requirements (i.e. request_idps.txt from Sony Servers).

Therefore you can't do anything posted here.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News