Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It seems you haven't read correctly. The description tell you that you need to send your eEID and Per_Console_Key to a specific person which will convert it for you to a debug one.

But this person won't do it anymore and not for everyone. This means there is no public way to time to convert your retail to a debug console.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    BTW how are you going with your CEX->DEX project?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well slow progress to time. I used the last weeks to get some dev's of the scene involved into it and it isn't not easy to find one this days. But finally we found a few sharing some infos with us and get some one involved into it. As every time i won't give some name's.

To time we concentrate on the games. After that is done and we can release something to turn the scene into a living and free one back we will finish the cex2dex project.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was wondering if it's revesible. I mean, when CEX turn to be a DEX, is it possible to go back using a CEX FW and any other CFW? Does it work the 4.11 > 3.55 >4.11 trick without a downgrade like progskeet?

wish you the best cfw i hope you will be the defibrillator for this scene

I hope you're not talking about a 4.11 CFW, Tepoo, it's enough clear how it's mathematically impossible (kakaroto explained more than enough about it )

p.s. the devs you found, are they devs? What did they accomplish on their career , especially about games (without details if you're scared to give names). Just wondering..
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 04-17-2012 at 04:30 AM

You can jump between FW's on a DEX without a modchip. There for the special downgrader pup's are made for. Also you can do debug cfw's but you wont be able to simply install a retail fw. This would brick the console on the same way like if you try to install a debug fw on a retail one. But with service mode and changing the idps again you would be able to go back to a normal retail fw.

Yes they are dev's. I'm not scared to call the names, i simply don't have permission to do so. That has a good reason but i maybe will explain it when we release something. If i would call the things they have done i would already say to much but it mainly have nothing to do with games at the end.

The way to get hand's on the elf's is so old that no body does think about it after the whole JIG and key stuff we have seen. And the dev's which have entered the scene to JIG times doesn't know about it cause the only coded apps but never gave a deeper look on the possibilities available.

Thanks for your kind answer, bro Considering MM works on DEX too, could be interesting. I have just 1 ps3, if i will buy a second one i could think about it and test some stuff
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 04-17-2012 at 02:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    You can jump between FW's on a DEX without a modchip. There for the special downgrader pup's are made for. Also you can do debug cfw's but you wont be able to simply install a retail fw. This would brick the console on the same way like if you try to install a debug fw on a retail one. But with service mode and changing the idps again you would be able to go back to a normal retail fw.

Yes they are dev's. I'm not scared to call the names, i simply don't have permission to do so. That has a good reason but i maybe will explain it when we release something. If i would call the things they have done i would already say to much but it mainly have nothing to do with games at the end.

The way to get hand's on the elf's is so old that no body does think about it after the whole JIG and key stuff we have seen. And the dev's which have entered the scene to JIG times doesn't know about it cause the only coded apps but never gave a deeper look on the possibilities available.
    To the downgrade process on a DEX console: You can switch between the fw like you want, the downgrader do you only need if you want to downgrade your console under a DEX FW below 3.55. If you are on, for ex. 4.1 you can switch 2 3.60 then back 2 4.0 etc.

Cheers

Then you maybe already use the special downgrader pup's cause i have special downgrader pup's for 3.60 / 3.72 / 4.0 on my disk

Or it is in case of QA Flag and if the flag is set you can downgrade without the special downgrader fw. But in case sony changed the offset of the flag on 3.60 we need to use the special downgrader pup on 3.60 again to go down too 3.55 and below.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News