PS3 Backup Explorer v1.0 Homebrew Game Manager is Released
For all of you who want to manage your PS3 games located at your PC or at your internal or external PS3 hard disk here is PS3 Backup Explorer version 1.0.
Download: PS3 Backup Explorer 1.0 / PS3 Backup Explorer 1.0 (Includes FTP Version Check)
Requires: .Net Framework 4.0
PS3 Backup Explorer features:
- Loads games from local drive or internal/external PS3 hard disk via FTP
- Currently only supports OpenPS3FTP 1.3 for ftp transfer
- Lists all informations about a game from param.sfo
- Shows avatar in list and background image as application background (see screenshot)
- Export game list in sorted order to text or excel
More PlayStation 3 News...
Promoted to the main page now, and +Rep for the release tHeCuTtEr!
only supports OpenPS3FTP 1.3
By this, you mean 1.2, right?
1.3 development version: https://github.com/downloads/jjolano/openps3ftp/openps3ftp-v1.3-develop.zip
Works a treat, best Manager i have tested, props.
Originally Posted by tHeCuTtEr
this is a great tool thank you , works like a champ.
Just added a check if the ftp server is OpenPS3FTP v1.3
so can you play a game you have stored on your computer with this?
NO. You use this program on you PC to view and manage your games on your PC hard drive or PS3 hard drive via FTP.
So when you have say 10 folders with BCUS98229 type names, you can tell what folder contains what games.
Also alows you to export that list to a txt file.