Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean,

Your multiAVCHD program is great, can't wait to see how your game manager turns out.

Which payload/hex are you using?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm using a home-made usb with PIC controller (I think it has PSGroove 1.4).

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I'm using a home-made usb with PIC controller (I think it has PSGroove 1.4).
    Hi dean,

Your Game manager is coool like your multiAVCHD soft for PC go on

Nice work deanrr

+REP

For those of you who do not have FTP set up, there is an alternative method for using your modified options.ini file.

Just put it on your usb stick and use comgenie's filemanager to copy it.

#zoner: I hope you like the way I implemented AVCHD in this mod. Any suggestions are always welcome and thank you for starting/sharing the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    #zoner: I hope you like the way I implemented AVCHD in this mod. Any suggestions are always welcome and thank you for starting/sharing the idea.
    I like how you are backing up the original directory name so it can be changed back to the original name. Especially useful for compilations. It also looks a lot better than simple AVCHD manager.

A few suggestions for user selectable options.

1) Show the contents of compilations on seperate lines in the list (they will all have the same path). This will be useful if you have a large compilation that does not completely appear on the current version and will also aid finding a video if you are not sure which compilation it is on.

2) Show the length, video and audio fields from details.txt. The length will aid in deciding what to watch when you only have 2 hours spare as you could ignore all films over 2 hours.

3) Seperate screen for AVCHDs, this would allow the bottom of a long list to be navigated to by just 1 button press.

Yep, thanks. I'll see about it in the next updates.

Btw, there is a bug in the last release which shows 0.000GB for USB#2. My PS3 has 4 ports so I tested all 4 and now everything is okay. "Free space" is not reported for "Game disc" as it makes no sense.

Forgot to add the for FTP access you need to use "Anonymous" mode, just like for PS3 FTP server or blackbox.

Dean
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the share mate

Fantastic work my friend. Just tested it out and it looks much more organized and functional than all other offerings. Thank you!

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News