Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It happens here ONLY when transferring from internal to external and ONLY if the game has LOTS of small files. For example I get usually about 1GB/min but with Uncharted 2 it is much much slower.

I changed it a bit to be more responsive and will publish it a bit later. I'm trying to make "BD Remote Control" to work because I really hate to use the joypad.
    Last edited by deank; 10-16-2010 at 12:10 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome, that's sweet. Thanks I look forward to using it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey dean, did you take a look at this freezing issue? it happens with mount_bdvd=1 and kakaroto's new payload. he updated it again to fix all the gameupdates but your manager still freezes right upon selecting a game (eg. select PES2011 hit X -->freeze). i really wanna use your gamemanager instead of gaia rc7... hope you can find out whats causing this, thx

Evilsperm said this manager already includes syscall 36/35 to make kakaroto payload works.

Dearrr, could you plz confirm?

I love your Manager. Cheers!

Yes, it tries syscall35 before 36. I may actually revert it to 36 only like it was until yesterday.

Dean

p.s. I'm planning to add a 'mouse-like' pointer to control with the right analogue stick to fit a completely new outlook of the manager.

I don't think you need to revert. kakaroto fixed his PL3 release shortly after midnight, and re-released. His first release had a bug in it which was causing the game freezes. from what i understand.

Quote Originally Posted by e3g View Post
    I don't think you need to revert. kakaroto fixed his PL3 release shortly after midnight, and re-released. His first release had a bug in it which was causing the game freezes. from what i understand.
    Still locking up for me...

Hi dean, love the manager but i get a lot of freezing some times just as i click no to the dont boot to xbm when trying to launch something and some times it freezes when i try to quit i've got a ps3break pic no upgrade version so ive no fancy payloads or any thing ive got a ps2chipper usb dev on the way though
    Last edited by rommy667; 10-16-2010 at 03:25 PM

This is the latest for today. It has some fixes, LEFT analog stick can navigate up/down/left/right in the list and the RIGHT analog stick controls a small "mouse" square-pointer which does nothing at the moment.

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00218_sm.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey deanrr, love your work. 2 ?:

1) What do you change to eliminate the double listing on games (they're in the same location so must the config)

2) If one was to install over your previous BM, would it keep the .ini file intact or do you have to edit it again?

I'm sure you've been asked this a dozen times, but I really don't want to do a bunch of reading to get the answer this time... help a brother out?

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News