Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What do you mean quite a while? Are the new changes updated in it, its all very well saying the code has been released, but is it the current code for 2.01 ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok don`t get me wrong here I`m not typing this to start a huge argument with you only please read closely next time....

1st I`m not demanding the fact that they change the name I just offered it too the dev`s... as to why I said it was because both have contributed a lot to the scene (and as you said Kneaw and other dev`s continued/assisted/expanded their work and are now paying the price for it.

2nd to correct your statement witch you admit in the same reply... it isn`t entirely their work because graff did help kneaw with some issues (But this is not the issue for me here)

3rd in fact $ony can read out info on your harddisk in fact if I remember correct they force you in the EULA to allow them access to read/extract/and yes even change information on your ps3 otherwise your not even allowed to connect to PSN.

But anyhow I thought it would be a nice idea to show them some support after what they have for the scene and as I can`t write any program`s at all I hoped the idea would be if anything a nice contribution...

As I said earlier in my post, I do not by any means try to offend anyone with this post I respect everyone`s opinion but I don`t like being misinterpreted..

Bye the way what I did forget to say in my last post is THANK YOU to all the dev`s that made this possible!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    What do you mean quite a while? Are the new changes updated in it, its all very well saying the code has been released, but is it the current code for 2.01 ?
    I have not checked the binaries but it should be.

BootOS is an OK name but I'm thinking they should go back and use one of the original names Marcan decided not to use "AnotherOS"

BTW does anyone know if there is a pkg for waninkoko v2 out yet?

When debian installed and ps3 reboots, there is only install linux. Any ideas?

ok for SDTV users... After you run the bootos installer and it asks you to run lv2 patcher if you open up your ftp application you'll find the kboot.conf file in /hdd0/, you can change the video mode from 131 to 1 or 2 here to run it on sd tvs.

Just make sure you do it before your first boot and remember to save it. I just spotted it there now gave it a try and it works. with the kboot.conf file there you can pretty much run any net installer you want not just debian or ubuntu, im installing YDL at the minute so I might do a proper write up later if it goes ok.

please help... I'm stuck at dhcppc2 login... and other question... what is the deference into running Kh0s IMAGE and boot-OS method ??

explanation and i'll be grateful...
    Last edited by dok2033; 03-17-2011 at 12:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News