Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Add Ons (PSN DLC) PKG Downloader & Apps Updater Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today 2615863 has released a PS3 Add Ons (PSN DLC) PKG downloader followed by v2, which currently supports USA files with a European update in the works as well.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This small application allows you do check an add on you want and download it. Its very easy to use.

I will implement an update which you can download directly from the app regularly. I am going to make one for European PKGs, as well as Demos and Full games so stay tuned into psgroove.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool... but that is not all content of psn dlc's right? these are different from game updater? Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Another question is, do they even work? Unless they have the NPDRM protection on them cracked, they are all but useless.

sorry for noob question but i thought you couldn't activate dlc unless you have psn access and already own the dlc, therefore any dlc you d/l is useless?

NOD32 Antivirus detected the domain h1.ripway.com like a malicious website.

Yup, my AV gave me a similar message.

[Register or Login to view code]

Go to psn, i think it still risky.

Are you guys sure its not a false positive because your accessing .exe file? I had no such reports when downloaded. I also just had my av scan my download folder and no reports there as well.

False positives do happen, however the other poster has a different AV than I do. Personally I would much rather play it safe, especially when two different AV's report a virus on the same file. I am curious, what AV are you using?
    Last edited by leukotic; 03-20-2011 at 04:32 AM

VirusTotal.com gave it 0/43. There's no virus.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News