Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Really looking forward to this on 3.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    First update is available.

Test2 have removed some rco´s they only haved the normal text removed with some custom joke text like "System Update" to "System Downgrade".
    Nice cfwprophet, and I have updated the main article and first post with it as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Actually downloading the files. As soon they are downloaded i wil mod them and put it online. Maybe today.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post

For the payload this would be a unreach able goal because im not that good.(Not to time)

But for the firm loader i should be able to add a additional remount as long a source code for the app will be available.I toubt that it is. Beside that we dont know if this will work. Would be intersting to test this.
    The source code for the open manager that mounts dev_usb as dev_hdd0 is available. http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ve-114271.html Maybe you could take the code from this that mounts dev_hdd0 to dev_usb001 and also modify it to mount dev_flash to dev_usb002.

You could release your own firm loader,with source, also be cool if there was a reboot/reload feature so we could swap a firmware file (using ftp or filemanager) and reboot to see the changes instantly .

The reason I say use 2 USB devices is for extra speed when accessing both at once , of course devices could be mounted to seperate folders on 1 USB stick, dev_flash2 could be mounted on same stick as dev_flash just so that we would not need to modify our actual xregistry.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-21-2010 at 01:32 PM

Banned User
    here's something from hermes v4 syscall8.h that might be what's needed:

[Register or Login to view code]

Attached Files Attached Files

Can you explain in more detail what we need to do to the registry? Just change the flags on the debug options? Which debug options do we need to change, and to what values do we need to change those flags?

Banned User
    CFWprophet: Just got around to testing this and I cant get firmloader 0.3 to run on my 3.15 console at all,just get returned to xmb but dev_flash is not running from usb, its all still the same as before reboot, and no activity light on usb stick, has anyone else got it running on 3.15 with a PIC device?

it may be because im using wrong payload for my PSgroopic device, I lent my minimus to someone so cant us ethis for now. what features are needed in payload for firmloader to work, peek and poke only?

Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    Just got around to testing this and I cant get firmloader 0.3 to run on my 3.15 console at all,just get returned to xmb but dev_flash is not running from usb,
    Same here. I am using Kakaroto's PL3 payload on my AT90USB162 board. I cannot get USB Firm Loader working with my 3.15 system.

Banned User
    P.S really lookin forward to your 3.41 release , might try a few of your hacks on 3.41 myself while im waiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by TuRDMaN View Post
    Same here. I am using Kakaroto's PL3 payload on my AT90USB162 board. I cannot get USB Firm Loader working with my 3.15 system.
    Are you using the dev PL3 payload as it has peek and poke still available? he removed them from standard payload and I have a feeling this is what firmloader0.3 uses.

I'm using a PIC device at the moment on this PS3 and as there is no hermes payloads for 3.15 im stuck using KaKaRaToS 3.15 payload for my PIC that has no peek and poke, (can not find anyone uploading his 3.15 dev payloads for PICS?) so im stuck like yourself.

It's a shame but without support for firmloader0.3 this hackpack is not going to run, has anyone got this running on 3.15 as there has not been much feedback considering the fact that if this works it enables debug options which would be massive news?!

Please release 3.41 version soon, Thanks CFWprophet
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-22-2010 at 10:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't have a 3.15 system, but as I understand it, you do need peek+poke support to run USB Firm Loader. Given the way peek+poke works, I'd say you more than likely would need a USB Firm Loader specific to 3.15 systems in order to patch the right offsets.

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News