Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can give you a dump of 3.01 msg me if needed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Would a phat retail dump be of any use? Or is the same as the slim?

What does one edit in the xRegistry.sys to enable debug mode?
    Last edited by n4ru; 10-19-2010 at 09:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My understanding is we can't write to dev_flash, right? Wouldn't that also mean we can't write to dev_flash2?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wonder if in the future with either this or something like it we can go online with out ps3?

I don't understand why everyone keeps complaining about being able to go online with your ps3. I mean if you want homebrew then stay offline, period. If everyone is able to go online while in JB mode all its going to do is make sony come after the scene even more and you know they are pissed enough as it is.

Another thing it will lead to is people cheating online and thats not fair to the people who arent cheating. Just stay offline and be done with psn.

The ONLY reason i can see anyone needing to go on psn in JB mode would be to access the store to purchase a new game OR to reactivate an allready purchased game because of upgrading a hdd.

Im in that boat right now and would like to be able to reactivate a few titles that i have bought because i had to format my hdd.

But anyways, sorry for my little rant and lets get back on topic. +1 rep cfwprophet. This is great and just one step closer to a full cfw. If you need a copy of my dev flash for more testing then let me know. I have a retail USA slim running 3.41. Sorry i dont have a debug though so i cant help you there. But thanks for your hard work and keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    My understanding is we can't write to dev_flash, right? Wouldn't that also mean we can't write to dev_flash2?
    We can write to dev_flash2.

Seems we will probably never see this on a 3.21+ console without another debug dump leak =/

Quote Originally Posted by n4ru View Post
    We can write to dev_flash2.

Seems we will probably never see this on a 3.21+ console without another debug dump leak =/
    thanks for the answer, probably need lv1 access to write to dev_flash
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-20-2010 at 12:33 AM

I need some help installing this to my PS3? idk if this is right but here is how my usb stick is setup:

Removable D\DEV_FLASH\PS3 Hacked FW files

Is there a more detailed tutorial or a video tutorial?

To CFWProphet: Try using the Latest RCOMage. It automatically does everything (converts and stuff)

And while compiling using RCOmage, check the option of ZLib Compression

And I just tested this out! I recompiled all rco with zlib compression, but tbh, it is EXTREMELY unstable! I mean the ps1/ps2 games aren't even showing up, many pictures are gone and stuff so I will wait until a working and stable version is out!

Yep this version isn't working on 3.41 So i will do it by myself!

Maybe someone will be faster!

SO it will work on 3.41

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News