- Unlocked Secret Debug Options
- Unlocked PSP Only (now you can copy PSP only tiles on any media)
- Unlocked Pocketstation
- Unlocked PS2
- Unlocked System Driver Pocketstation
- Unlocked System Driver PS2
I'm also inquiring about these unlocked options. Here's a list:
1. What ARE the "secret debug options?"
2. (A portion of sxcevo's post) Are we able to copy games in reverse? Are we able to copy from the PSP to the PS3?
3. What does "Unlocked Pocketstation, PS3, System Driver Pocketstation and PS2" DO exactly?
My guess for #3 is that they allow us to play PS1 and PS2 games (original) in Debug mode, instead of having to enter retail mode.
This is awesome news, great job, i have a problem tho, it only loads the "stars" in the beginning where it says Playstation 3. No sound nothing and it just stands there with the stars whirling around? anyone having the same issue? i have tried changing system language too but no difference.
+Rep EiKii and daxtsu: This is the kind of feedback cfwprophet is seeking from testers so that he can sort out the changes to make. Once he is able to finish his ATmega8 mod then he can test it first-hand, but by then things could advance further if others join in as well.