Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok some good news folks. Had some time to play around and test hacked files. First i want to say again thx to the p3j dev for sending me some test samples, teaching me and listen to my totally silly theorys. ^^

Got it working !!! ACID CFW is running but dont expect to much and in near future. RCO´s are working and Install PKG file, App_home/PS3_game, VMC for ps1/ps2, Title Store Preview (in game), Title Store Preview (xmb) and Quick Sign Up are working now.

Next step i will play around with the xRegistry.sys file.Allready started to do it and it seems that i have made a misstake because my ps3 freezed for a few times.The console wasnt bootable something crossed each other and caused a system freez.To my surpise the slim of my friend was again bootable after 3 or 4 times my system freezed.After that i wanted to give a look into the xReg and dumped it back to my pc.Strang thing was that my hacked xreg was renamed to xRegistry.sys.val and a new clean working reg file was instead on the place of my hacked one.

This does mean that the ps3 in case of a xreg error will gen a new one and use this instead of the not working file.

Good for us... give us room to play around with this file. Maybe i found out how to activate the debug options in the systemconfig category.But i need to test this.

If i have time today i will upload a new 3.41 hack pack.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Nice but i think you have to create instead of a new 3.41 pack a little HOW TO for the n00bz that can't use your "CFW"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome hack my boy. Thanks!

Is it possible to connect to psn using this?

No and maybe never will be. Even if we are able to fake the fw version sony can find out that your using a jb and cfw and for sure will ban you.

Hope that some one will do a custom hb server that is able to clone or fake the sce servers.

any news on your new hackpack?

Here it is the ACID 0.001 (3.41) Hack Pack for the ACID CFW xml hacks: rapidshare.com/files/428620605/ACID_0.001__3.41_.rar

All files are included so no need to download additional files and no need to have a dump of your dev_flash folder. Just extract the rar to your usb stick and you're done.

thanks man, will try now

Question

Thx for the files, do i need a USB hub for this? Because my PS3 have only 2 USB cables thank you!

i tried with jaicrab loader and with the new cfw loader but i can't see if it works. i just extracted the rar to a fat thumbdrive and started the loader after reload of xmb everything looks like before and i can't find the other settings.

did i do something wrong or is there no noticeable difference?

edit: forget it, it works!

thank you
    Last edited by crckmc; 11-03-2010 at 08:33 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News