Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    I don't have a 3.15 system, but as I understand it, you do need peek+poke support to run USB Firm Loader. Given the way peek+poke works, I'd say you more than likely would need a USB Firm Loader specific to 3.15 systems in order to patch the right offsets.
    Thanks, Kinda what I thought. So this kinda makes this hackpack unusable for now... until we can A) Get firmloader running on 3.15 . or B) get the files working with 3.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    Thanks, Kinda what I thought. So this kinda makes this hackpack unusable for now... until we can A) Get firmloader running on 3.15 . or B) get the files working with 3.41.
    Then how did cfwp get it working? O_o

I believe Mountpoint Manager v1.1 works on 3.15 and can mount dev_flash from usb001

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd try Mountpoint 1.1 but trick not work!

Cool Backup firmware

I've installed on the PSjailbreak FlashFXP PC and FTP server on PS3 I can not make up my firmware 3:41 on the pc ...

What should I set ...? after a while ps3 closes and locks the FTP Server download...

Thank you

Lightbulb

Wouldn't it be possible to extract 3.41 DEBUG .RCO files from FW package and use them with the retail ones?

Banned User
    I could not get it going using mountpoint manager either, something preventing firmloader and mountpoint manager from working on 3.15

Quote Originally Posted by Smandrake View Post
    Wouldn't it be possible to extract 3.41 DEBUG .RCO files from FW package and use them with the retail ones?
    Not sure about that, have you tried extracting them?
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-25-2010 at 01:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Has anyone managed to get this working on 3.41 yet? I've been really eager to try this but i don't have a 3.15 ps3. I hope cfwprophet will be updating since he got it going as its no easy task to do what he is doing. props cwfprophet hope to see and update soon.

It doesnt work! You must recompilate it with Z-lib compression to see it working in your PS3.

It works in 3.15? I have a 3.41 ps3 and can't try this...

Quote Originally Posted by chemone View Post
    It works in 3.15? I have a 3.41 ps3 and can't try this...
    Yea apparently its only working on 3.15 as of now. We will have to wait for cfwprophet to release it for 3.41.

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News