Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by djhazardous View Post
    Do you have any coders on the team? I'm just wondering if all we will ever see from Acid CFW is cosmetic changes only? Or can we expect new features like DA added to his CFW on the PSP?
    We got coders (I am one), and expect a permenant jailbreak soon

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mad... what does this actually do.. does it fully replace sony 3.41.. does it turn retail into debug.. once installed does this replace the dongle.. is there any way you can plug a portable bd/dvd burner into usb and play game iso.. thanks so much for all the effort you put in to this for people like me to use also.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckluka View Post
    We got coders (I am one), and expect a permenant jailbreak soon
    I like the sound of that, but at the same time would like it to be optional so it can be turned on/off (so we can get into retail non-JB mode).

Also, I'm not really keen on any of those features that currently exist in ACID, so will there be a seperate release just for permanent jailbreak?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    mad... what does this actually do.. does it fully replace sony 3.41.. does it turn retail into debug.. once installed does this replace the dongle.. is there any way you can plug a portable bd/dvd burner into usb and play game iso.. thanks so much for all the effort you put in to this for people like me to use also.
    Hi, your best off reading the post and tutorial and release files info.Then try run it from USB using firmloader. It doesnt do any of those things at this time. do not forget that turning retail to full debug will mean no bluray and other drawbacks
    Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Cool but didn't we have another Logo
    I didnt get it yet sorry, do you mean for Haxx category or actual logo, see I lost contact with cfwprophet last night, think he was up long time too, last word he said was just - release! we can do an update version sooner with logo, If you can add it here to post for now do it or we can save it. I had post up on KBX alll eve and people were starting to ask where it was, had to do it or you know what would happen, people calling fake and all.

Got tutorial submitted for here too, install guide update, 11AM now, wrecked, been doing other stuff too but haven't got any sleep last 2 nights.

I've kept it all in one rar for now, both versions (USB version and dev_flash patch version), just to make it an all in one package with all apps, tutorial, all files, I would like people to be able to try both versions and swap between them if they wish, without download size or lack of files being an influence. Anyone want to have a look over tutorial as Im tired and might have been a little messy (new set of eyes from one of you on it might spot errors, I missed!) Hopefully nothing major
    Last edited by DeViL303; 12-14-2010 at 07:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

W00T !!! Nice stuff there, i can't wait untill we get a CFW installable via a made up .PUP it would be more user friendly, but it's good that one is released this way because i smell some people will start to install it without knowing anything, so if you are a n00b like me please don't install this yet, just wait patiently when some upgraded version pops up !

Good job guys and keep up the hack work

You can use acid cfw also by booting it up via usb without the risk to brick something on your console.

I installed this directly to flash.

This is, no doubt - pretty rockin'

[: props to team acid1c

Where i can found a download link to Acid CFW?

Question

can i play gt5 with this lol

Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    Where i can found a download link to Acid CFW?
    See first post, also there is a Fileserve mirror available.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News