Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sooo glad I haven't updated my kmeaw ps3. A chance for all those peeps still on custom firmware to catch up on games... finally.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's great to see some progress with the scene after soooo long. But I'm still going to wait a little to do anything with this kind of information on my ps...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's great! It's just great! Almost every day a great news. I hope for 3.60CFW or something.

Nice that Rogero is already working on the new CFW for the 3.60 games!

seems a bit early for X-mas but this sure is a nice gift

Anybody want a dongle? LOL

this method is still using dongle or NOT ?? i don't understand with GTAIV BLES, can not be play, it is not blank screen anymore but after back to XMB from multiman, then press app/ps3game, it will go back again to XMB ?

also with silent hill downpour, it also back to XMB again ?

btw inside the package NPDRM folder, the note said using eboot NPDRM FW 3.55, my question is OFW 3.55 or CFW 3.55 ??

on multiman, boot with select+X

i am just wondering if the same method that produced these keys can be used on 4.21 for the 4.21 keys?

The same thing wonders me. On the 3.60 CFW topic, I wouldn't get my hopes to early for this, it's still a way to go.

I mean, even if some1 manages to pee/poke 3.60 FW correctly and port BDEMU, there's a chance that one can be stuck on 3.60 CFW for a long time - 3.60+ has a blacklist (or is it whitelist?) of all bootleg keys (or apps?), including the key used to sign updates (there's a special key for that too, on PS3, am I right? something like that).

So, whereares 3.55 allows us to install anything, updating to anything custom-made from 3.60 further on can be a problem, unless we remove/modify blacklists/whitelists.

cool news, btw can somebody share eboot fix for sinper ghost warrior? I am not so clever to do it myself

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News