Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    for those of you that multiman stopped working, you will need to run lv2patcher before using multiman everytime, this is due to dean putting in a check to make sure you're on 3.55. So unless he feels like fixing it to work with this spoof that's what you'll have to do
    Or just get the BDEMU.bin package and install it, then you wont need any lv2 patcher. I'll attach it again..

Greets Modmate
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IslaTurbine View Post
    So can the 3.41 CFW folks use this or only 3.55 CFW?
    only 3.55 cfw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the effort but this screwed my ps3 up. It took a while to respond after hitting X then it went to a black screen. After 30 min i turned the ps3 off and it wouldnt boot up again. Had to reinstall cfw in service mode.

Kmeaw 3.55

hey, i try with spoof.. i install it and now my PS3 do not want to turn on. What can i do, i install 3.56 Version_Spoofer.

i have kmeaw's cfw on 60gb ps3, it went to a red screen then black.. had to reformat to ofw then back to cfw.

does it only work with waninkokos?

3.56 Version Spoofer v1.1

Aboshi (aka evilsperm) via IRC posted news of another update for those interested: [Register or Login to view links]

From their site: 3.56 Version Spoofer does exactly what it says and can restore back to 3.55 if needed. The user has the choice between the old spoof or new one with PSN access. Once the PS3 is spoofed it will stay spoofed until it is uninstalled.

Press CROSS to INSTALL 3.56 Version Spoof WITHOUT PSN (the status will change after 15 – 45 seconds telling you to reboot)

Press CIRCLE to UNINSTALL 3.56 Version Spoof (the status will change after 15 – 45 seconds telling you to reboot)

THIS ALLOWS PSN ACCESS - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !

Press START to INSTALL 3.56 Version Spoof WITH PSN (the status will change after 15 – 45 seconds telling you to reboot)

...Enjoy

Big thanks to PS3ITA for the PSN patch.. Nice one.

Update: They have also released a PS3 Version Spoofer for 3.6 now as well: [Register or Login to view links]

THIS ALLOWS PSN ACCESS - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - FOR 3.55 ONLY !

3.60 Version Spoofer is working as for now. This allows PSN access but does not use the PS3ITA patch. Once the PS3 is spoofed it will stay spoofed until it is uninstalled.

Press CROSS to INSTALL 3.60 Version Spoof (the status will change after 15 – 45 seconds telling you to reboot)

Press CIRCLE to UNINSTALL 3.60 Version Spoof (the status will change after 15 – 45 seconds telling you to reboot)

...Enjoy

nice will try the 3.60 the now and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by boarder1042 View Post
    thanks for the effort but this screwed my ps3 up. It took a while to respond after hitting X then it went to a black screen. After 30 min i turned the ps3 off and it wouldnt boot up again. Had to reinstall cfw in service mode.

Kmeaw 3.55
    I got 3.6 to work. Just be paitent. Once the program starts up hit X and only X to install. DO NOT hit the ps button or X more than once. It will freeze up and you will have to reinstall your fw.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News