Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootzy View Post
    But it doesn't allow online, which... is what 99% give a crap about. The other 1% will love this.
    I would hope that there are a lot more than 1% realistic people who understand that playing a game you didn't pay for often means you don't get to be online as well.

Of course there will be thousands who upon getting banned from PSN will buy themselves ANOTHER PS3, as if paying for a new PS3 every couple of years justifies their savings on games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    right i'm thinking on saving for another ps3, in the past year i spend about 500 in games so it would be the best deal.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Multiman stopped working after this.. rebug spoof = multiman not working...

Exclamation

I have an original fat 20gb PS3, installing it froze my ps3, and now I get blank screen upon start up. Reflashing time.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    Is it the same result with other mangers?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    please post what CFW you're using?

kmeaw+multiman 1.16, deleted spoof with circle and uninstall the rebug spoof and now back to normal ps3 80g cechk.
    Last edited by tonyqc; 02-22-2011 at 04:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Mafo View Post
    I would hope that there are a lot more than 1% realistic people who understand that playing a game you didn't pay for often means you don't get to be online as well.

Of course there will be thousands who upon getting banned from PSN will buy themselves ANOTHER PS3, as if paying for a new PS3 every couple of years justifies their savings on games.
    That's a broad generalization. I just plan on taking the games online as much as I want until (or if I ever) get banned. If/when that does happen I won't go buy another PS3. That's what I have a 360 for which is infinitely better online gaming. I'll just accept it and play PS3 games offline for free. And I'll still have the better of 2 online experiences left.

people need to stop this nonsense, if you're going to download games for free, you stay offline, its better were offline anyway, cuz once we get on, we start cheating and hacking games beyond belief, i know not all of us do it but enough to matter.

think of it like a jtag 360, you get all the arcade games, dlc and games you want but no xbox live, keep it that way.

So forgive the stupid question, i'm half asleep =/

My bro updated the ps3 to 3.56, so now I can install this spoof, then downgrade to 3.55, install Keam CFW and then back to a hacked ps3 again?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News