Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation Ps3 2.60 FW BUGS

Sponsored Links
    At this time, I found 3 bugs that were present before but I have not described them.

Top 3:

1. We all know that the console webbrowser is something like mozilla, and mozzila has a commands, like "about:config" (write this line in your PC firefox or mozilla about:config instead of the web address and it will open mozilla setup) but if you type it in the ps3 browser, console freezes but continues to work. And when you try to shutdown ps3 it sends data to the internet. For lack of time, i did not investigate that traffic and if you have a free time you can try.

2. Playstation 3 Earth - when watching description of areas there is a link to google, go for it, do a search, trying to move to another page and the console freezes.

3. Visual bug i will post video here soon.

And all bugs are working at 2.6 firmware.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Interesting and +Rep, as I haven't read anything about these to date. Have any other members?

Quote Originally Posted by Hosted View Post
    3. Visual bug i will post video here soon.
    Sounds like a plan!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We all know that the console webbrowser is something like mozilla
    Wikipedia [1] and multiple other sources state that the ps3 uses the NetFront Browser [2] disguised as Mozilla

[1] [Register or Login to view links]
    [2] [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by Zerotacg; 02-06-2009 at 06:49 AM

say it to Bugs many of sites identify web browser like mozilla based. go to this variables test page from you ps3:

[Register or Login to view links]

and HTTP_USER_AGENT will be mozzila playstation 3

and why commands are trying to run ?
    Last edited by Hosted; 02-06-2009 at 07:24 AM

As i promise, video of two bugs, the quality is from mobile phone but all i want to show it there.

Banned User
    as you said i have the same bugs. i did the same steps, just follow the video.

As i promise, video of two bugs, the quality is from mobile phone but all i want to show it there.
    Thanks and +Rep to you! It is a bit long so I didn't get to watch it all yet, but I will later tonight.

Banned User

Arrow More Bug

searchinf for more BUGS i put the language in russian i think (Pycckn˝) then i put some music then open the web browser then type about:system, triangle markers and start in Playstation 3 the system will crash but the music will keep playing but you cant do anything only restart your ps3. i dont have a videocamera or even a phone to record it but i have tryed it many times with the same results.

Anyone tried doing this whilst in game, ie through in game xmb, and have the ability to remain playing the game and use the In GAME XMB Functions?

Footylad

This is interesting.

I had a glitch on 2.60 yesterday while changing my avatar on my PSN profile (not the user one). When I opened the page up with the default avatars on, it didnt display the usual All drop down list, with the avatars, it was all blank, even the continue and cancel buttons etc, you could select a blank field from the drop down list though, but it wouldnt do anything.

Restored default settings, and it worked after that.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News