I recently decided to start converting my PS2 ISO's for use with the PS3 system; here you have a Command-Line GUI that I think is simple to use.
NOTE THAT THIS TOOL uses the same RAP key for every game it processes (the same one that PS2Classics GUI uses, so credit to them for all of the hard work over at ps3dev-network)
If enough positive feedback is given to this project, I will continue to enable BIN formats and add other changes...
What this program will do:
Create a PKG and RAP for your ISO
Pros: Can launch the game from XMB at any point
No multi-man required
Cons: Requires disc space (but you can use a game data switcher)
Requires installation of multiple RAP's
TO USE THIS APPLICATION:
1. Place your icons files inside of the Images folder
2. Run PS2iso2pkg.exe
3. Enter the PS2 Game ID
4. Enter the PS2 Game Title
5. Follow the On-Screen Instrucions
6. WAIT until all  processes have completed
7. COPY the "exdata" and "packages" folder to an external HDD
8. Install the PKG entitled with your Game ID
9. Install and run reActPSN (included in packages folder)
10 You're all good!
Source is included in src, Please leave a comment explaining any problems you face (I hope none )
Thank you so much for sharing my tool! It is truly an honor I will continue to make more of these simple batch scripts for other tools to make them easier to use, as they are fun to make & save lots of time!! Again, thank you so much
I'm working on a tool to convert old PS2 Game saves to VME encrypted format, although you need a soft-modded PS2 (or digital access to your memory card) for copying the save to an external harddrive for modification and encryption
Ok, new problem. It made the file ISO.BIN.ENC and its saved in ISO dir. (Thats the right place???) It now says "Move ENC to game dir" WHICH dir? There is no GAME dir. I've moved it to every dir and it still refuses to pass this part.
Found it, its NOT GAME dir, its TOOLS dir
Last edited by StanSmith; 03-29-2013 at 02:29 AMReason: Automerged Doublepost
Check the source code, it will tell you exactly what every step is doing...
To quote from the tool's on-screen instructions: (read the readme...)
INSTRUCTIONS TO FINISH CONVERSION -
1. Click on the ENCRYPT tab [Top of the GUI]
2. Select your ISO at the "Decrypted Image" field
5. Select "Add LIMG Sector" [if applicaple]
4. Change the "Content ID" field to as stated below
5. Press "Encrypt" 7. Save as "ISO" in the "tools" folder
I really should change those numbers... lol
Last edited by spewfr; 03-29-2013 at 03:28 AMReason: Automerged Doublepost