Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS uTweak PS3 Homebrew PSN Application is Released

Sponsored Links
    Today Teh Ownage has released PS uTweak, a PS3 homebrew PSN multi-function application.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This program is called PS uTweak.

What it allows you to do:
    • Built in PSN comment generator, as in you type a line break and it outputs a 'hacked' comment for you to FTP
    • Ability to check a user's trophy level and trophies!
    • Ability to check if PSN username is taken [Has some bugs but generally works!]
    • Working friends list checking!
    • Tells the status of Playstation Network [Online or Maintenance]
    • Features an update system so I can provide future updates.
    • Direct links to homebrew downloads!
    • Direct link to firmwares
    • Easy FTP Access
    • Game Download Finder
    • Tells a list of PSN code errors and possibilities to fix!
    • More!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is in the read me text file:

For best functionality it is recommended to leave PS uTweak packaged as it is and not edit/modify any of the folders! (This includes leaving the original EXE in its current location inside the PS uTweak folder) Doing so may cause errors and or removal of functionality and or features.

Programmed by Teh Ownage

wow oh my god this is fast i like the program, it's simple and easy just click and you get what you click on and try the filezilla that comes with it it boots quicker than one i used to have.
    Last edited by HACKDEPS3; 03-12-2011 at 08:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can't wait to give it a try..

sorry but one thing i don't get whats is up with the create 'hacked' PSN comments. how do you do this? only problem is that i have no clue what the mecomment.dat file is for or where does it go? a little help would be nice.

extract files to hard drive and open the psn app.
    Last edited by HACKDEPS3; 03-12-2011 at 08:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes. It is a very good program.
    Quote Originally Posted by HACKDEPS3 View Post
    sorry but one thing i don't get whats is up with the create 'hacked' PSN comments. how do you do this? only problem is that i have no clue what the mecomment.dat file is for or where does it go? a little help would be nice.

extract files to hard drive and open the psn app.
    The hacked comment is a hacked comment! You know the comment thing in PSN? Exactly, this is hacked, by using this it will let you put your comment under you username and it will be black.
    Last edited by ViiRuzZ; 03-12-2011 at 10:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

where do i put the .dat file?

The main page is now updated with the NGU source and Teh Ownage as the releaser as requested!

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    can't wait to give it a try..
    Same here, looks like I can have some fun with this

Hey guys! Just a quick update here... Maybe you could add it to the main post PS3 News?

It is strongly recommended for everyone to download the latest version IF they wish to receive updates! My hosting company I used suspended my account for some unknown reason, saying this.. the programs with that website implemented into it will no longer be able to receive updates, yet still can function. Downloading this update will once again enable updates for the future. I stayed up a little later just to push this release for everyone.

On a side note, I have submitted a ticket as I have no reason why they suspended my account. If in fact it is successful and unbanned, It will allow users running the old versions prior to this new release (1.6.0.2) to once again update and be on this new server.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys! But hey, its 3mb ^^ Hopefully can one day buy me some paid hosting

Download latest fix/version (1.6.0.2): [Register or Login to view links]

I have now replaced the link in the first post with the latest one in your reply above.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News