Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zaror1992 View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you that the person who will give DH the dongle has lost it. He disassembly it and his brother threw it in the toilet. If you dont trust me see this
    Oh wow. That smells like a grade-school story:

Kid:"I have it! I'll bring it to school tomorrow!"
    Next day: "Well, I had it, but then *add unbelievable coincidence here*"

Still, I doubt that this will stop DemonHades. He'll just get it from somewhere else.

cant seem to find any uk dealers at the moment.. anyone know of any?

Quote Originally Posted by akrondav View Post
    Its a Reg USB with a E-Tak ground the pulses at a very high speed when the eject button is pressed all the needs to be done is have a dump of what's on it and we will have a 3.50$ end around so someone dump this for me and I will make one and a vid and show the world what's needed.
    Could you elaborate a bit more? I'd be interested in your idea. I tried googling USB E-Tak but came up with nothing.

I love the second pic, that's quality!

Arrow

For those curious, here is what they are charging for distributer pricing hehe
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    For those curious, here is what they are charging for distributer pricing hehe
    Wow they are truly making a bundle of money.

PSJailBreak already sale ?

this i found on a russian forum:

Ha, a clone is already on sale in the store 50 meters away from me. It is worth 400RMB, which is equal to ~ $ 55. Looks like an ordinary black fleshka on console everything works as a software all the same BackUp Manager. The seller said it was all taken apart, and they left a couple of pieces just for demonstration. So I doubt that the flow of these clones from China to Russia will cost $10 for the "stick".

In general, probably will buy this, because I have 2 PS3, one Slimka and 60GB first Japanese woman from the start. Buy not for piracy, but to drive homebrew, and to finally play a PS2 game is not NTSC-j region.

source http://nextstage.ru/showthread.php/4642-%D0%92%D0%B7%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BC-PS3?p=488442#post488442

Quote Originally Posted by f455tty View Post
    The seller said it was all taken apart, and they left a couple of pieces just for demonstration.
    A little fix - it's not "taken apart", he meant "they've sold them all out".

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    A little fix - it's not "taken apart", he meant "they've sold them all out".
    i translate with help google.

hi,

i'm from austria. there's also another shop coming for austria, germany and switzerland.

See ps3store.ch

cheers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast