Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the whole NA inventory of at90usb162 was bought up yesterday ~10k pieces.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you think an N97 port will be available ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where is the iPhone Groove?? we are waiting too... iPhone users in surley more than Android Users.. Come on guys make an iPhone PsGroove!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFear View Post
    Where is the iPhone Groove?? we are waiting too... iPhone users in surley more than Android Users.. Come on guys make an iPhone PsGroove!
    Actually Android is very popular now. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more Android phones than iPhones now, considering all major US carriers have an Android based phone now, while the iPhone is still limited to specific carriers.

But back on topic, I think it's great to see this come out on various devices. I would love to try an Android port on my rooted CyanogenMod Motorola DROID, because we all know... DROID Does PS3 Hacks

In general it's great to see there are much cheaper solutions now. Paying 150 bucks for something that only costs 10 bucks or less is a huge ripoff.

With all the different hardware options and such being made available I'm still finding it hard to decide on what is the best or most future proof hardware to purchase. I'd hate to buy one hardware alternative to find out that something in the future only works with a higher end device.

yesa all i gotta do now is root my phone! I really hope they do this!

Keep it coming, I love the fact i won't have to spend anything 'cause I have a PSP and Android toys.

creating the hardware and selling it for just $3 ok im taking this hook that would be awesome and unsupprisingly cost effective... i would totally buy a 3 dollar board off of someone and flash the programing myself than pay the 150 for the psjailbreak moneygrubbers.

Man! The options that are becoming available are unbelievable!

Can this not be booted of a laptop running windows, surely that would be the easiest port.

Does anyone know if there is a possibilty for this to be ported to a java app to run on our cheaper cell phones? (I don't own an Iphone, N900, PSP, etc). Thank you.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News