Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sqkulaly View Post
    Hey I live in Dallas area, which shop?
    i'm from dallas too, southeast, you guys can also buy an 'Arduino Duemilanove' same as the teen and atusb.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    bad for me, i'm frm portugal and i cant find any in here, i must wait 1-3 weeks lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    but still it is cheap €24.84. We have waited 3 years for this, 1-3 weeks is nothing. The shellcode has not been released yet, if we had the board now it would be no good until we get the shellcode.

If I buy a AT90USBKEY or Teensy board what can I exactly do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by cusy214 View Post
    i'm from dallas too, southeast, you guys can also buy an 'Arduino Duemilanove' same as the teen and atusb.
    Ahhh unless they said you could I don't think you can. The arduinio talks via serial and not usb; where the atusbkey has native usb support (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    If I buy a AT90USBKEY or Teensy board what can I exactly do with it?
    Yeah, thats what I also want to know ! Let me learn from you technician guys.

nothing, you're only helping the guy that's selling these boards. mathielh don't has a 'hacking team' he is full of bs.

You can do anything you want with it.. Think of it as a computer in a chip with a CPU / Ram / Flash memory..

You could program it to flash lights, build a robot, make a weather station, emulate a ps3 jig... anything really.

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by lenselijertje View Post
    nothing, you're only helping the guy that's selling these boards. mathielh don't has a 'hacking team' he is full of bs.
    Regardless whether Mathieu is part of a team or not (he is though) this device seems quite capable of delivering the payload without the need for a chip programmer, so is a economic option for people who don't have access to such tools.

It seems likely that once someone releases their source we will be able to port or code similar systems for other chips.

One of the guys in Mathieulh`s crew has found out how the psjailbreak works. They are working on a tutorial to flash the jailbreak software on these usb microcontrollers and use those as a jailbreak device.

However they are removing the function to boot backups from the harddrive, but i think someone else will restore that feature. Just wait until there is an understandable tutorial on how to create your own psjailbreak before you decide to buy one of those usb microcontrollers.

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News