Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by nikox View Post
    They shouldn't have announced anything until they had the stock to ship it, that was there biggest mistake.
    Well basic marketing lesson is to offer a product which you can't produce in quantity's satisfying the demand, this way the product gets more desired.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by peshkohacka View Post
    1) They originally wrote the exploit
    2) They wrote the Backup Manager
    3) The reason why they sell it at that price is that the time and effort put into making this is - as history teach us - priceless.

So show some respect, without those guys there would've been no Rips floating around or any howebrew scene what-so-ever.
    I agree people are very forgetful of who got the scene this far. I do how ever think they have brought their own demise. They should have released it at $60 a pop and it probably would not have caused people to make clones. Look at the Xbox scene there is only two majour people who make tech for modding. Nobody else bothers because the prices are reasonable.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by peshkohacka View Post
    Well basic marketing lesson is to offer a product which you can't produce in quantity's satisfying the demand, this way the product gets more desired.
    BAD Marketing for psjailbreaker creator!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wonder what the updates will allow?

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    I wonder what the updates will allow?
    Mainly - NOT to be used on clones ... that's it until someone will hack it

Although - if they would like to be VERY cheeky - they might sneak in some trojan horse so once used on non origonal JB it can create some havoc on your PS3 - anything from deleting some files of Hard Drive to completely wiping off your flash memory ...

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Although - if they would like to be VERY cheeky - they might sneak in some trojan horse so once used on non origonal JB it can create some havoc on your PS3 - anything from deleting some files of Hard Drive to completely wiping off your flash memory ...
    That doesn't sound like the best way to build your customer base.

They're the one that hacked the ps3 and they probably know much more than others. They probably will hold on their promise and i bet they will give you much more updates then other companies, actually other clones they will try to do the same thing like clone the update and much more. remember you will get what you pay for.

lol who cares! we got the psgroove via psjailbreak so we'll do it again ^_^

i cant imagine to pay $170 when the teensy is like 20.

kinda heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by SLADER141 View Post
    They're the one that hacked the ps3 and they probably know much more than others. They probably will hold on their promise and i bet they will give you much more updates then other companies, actually other clones they will try to do the same thing like clone the update and much more. remember you will get what you pay for.
    Hahaha, you'd be surprised...

hah I'm sure that when psp solution comes out the amount of hacked consoles will skyrocket also the 1.1 version better allow the orange box to work.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News