Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some good news to see here! Another one (+1) for the jailbreak community.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ABOUT TIME!!! I've always said that I paid my money for the console, so I own it so I should be able to do whatever i want to it including making it run backups and unlocking it so I can mod it the way I want.

And as jailbreaking doesn't void the warranty there is nothing $ony can do about it. It's not illegal they just don't like it as they have lost control over your console.

Lets hope this filters all over the world. Here in Aus I can see this happening soon too. The actions of $ony is what is illegal, not the jailbreak.

Look at firmware 3.50 for example, you buy a console, you buy a controller, you are forced to update and that controller no longer works. That should be illegal. $ony cant do that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good, it's ridiculous being told you can't do whatever you want with your own property. I'm amazed the laws in some countries are such garbage that they would allow such companies to get away with such sinister schemes.

Good news, $ony is losing again!

awww come on guys you gotta feel for sony here... NOT. you reap what you sow..

Quote Originally Posted by shummyr View Post
    It's too bad they will never do this in the USA, god forbid we do something the people actually want, that would actually not benefit a corporation for once lol , I think i'm going to write and ask for this to be pushed.
    Too bad this is corporate Americia, they always seem to have a leg of on the average consumer. Its almost like GM updating your Satalite radio and removing stations because they are not what they intended the radio to be used for. I hope Sony gets a few more kicks in the rear before all is said and done.

First the world cup and now they kicking Sony's rear, Spain is on a roll this year!
    Last edited by Haksam; 12-16-2010 at 10:57 AM

Awsome news - a big one fingered salute to Sony too!

Slightly off topic but I still bet the UK bows down to Sony because our politicians are a bunch of corrupt crooks! (I'm sure there'd be a backhanded payoff somewhere if it even looked like a court case would begin!)

Maybe i should generalise that a bit more - ALL politicians are corrupt crooks - there, that's better

awesome news! good job spain!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News