Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe a silly question but if the jailbreak runs homebrew, would this enable some way of installing windows on the ps3 with full access to the cell and rsx etc...?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah i know about external drive 4gb limit. My question is about downloading games from internet and in some way launch it from ps3 ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawlakosss View Post
    yeah i know about external drive 4gb limit. My question is about downloading games from internet and in some way launch it from ps3 ?
    previous iso's doesnt work (yet), but backups made with psjailbreak + backup manager work on any console that also using psjailbreak + backup manager..

1 game up on usenet already, and psjailbreak doesnt even ship to endusers yet..

with psjailbreak and backup manager you can make a backup of a game with 1 click, anyone can do it, and share it over the net

One question, is there any proof that this works with retail consoles, that's only thing i wont to know.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    At the time of this post it isn't complete yet, but I see it being upped here:

Newsgroup: a.b.cd.image.playstation

(Viking_PS3_PS-Jailbreak) [00/46] - "Viking_PS3_PS-Jailbreak.part.nzb" yEnc (1/8) collection size: 1.63 GB, parts available: 6789 / 8072

- 20 rar files
    - 1 par2 file
    - 1 par file
    - 1 sfv file
    - 1 nzb file

Finally, those who do not wish to discuss PS3 backups should not post in this thread, as that is exactly what the rest of us have been waiting the last four years to do. In my opinion homebrew is boring (same old emu's we've had for years on PC/PS2/PSP/Xbox/etc) so PS3 backups are where it's at!
    Finally this is where I was hoping for! A forum that doesn't care about the piracy thing. I asked somebody who did make that YouTube video from that modchip about downloading games and he said

'That's illegal mate, we sell this device so you can backup games you own and use homebrew software, please refrain from talking about piracy on this thread as it's not what it's about. The homebrew for PS3 is going to be amazing and that's what we should all be talking about.'

Bull, I said the most people want this because of downloading games and homebrew on the 2nd place.

PS3News is the man!

Ahhh, finally the forums are back up!

It really sucks that the Jailbreak don't just runs on any ol' usb stick. If this is a copy of the original Sony JIG, the scene might crack it and will find a software-only solution.

If they don't... it would suck even harder because we have to pay. And as long as we don't know if this Jailbreak is bulletproof/can be patched for each FW, it doesn't matter if it costs 170,- or 30,-; It would be a waste of money either way.

I checked and i guarantee you (70%) that i will DUMP the software side of the PSJailbreak if i recieve it.

It is S#!T easy, i know the exact chips they are using and i have the 100% correct tools for it, get me psjailbreak, and i dump and give you the software

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The PS JailBreak itself isn't available for free yet, but several Devs already have orders placed for it so chances are good those orders will ship by next week and they will start receiving the product to examine shortly after that.

Until then, it's probably a good idea to compare what we can... working PS JailBreak dump files versus those from retail discs and debug consoles.
    Well I think I will be waiting for you guys to give a review 1st!!!

I think it is cumbersome to work on NTFS support as it is a closed standard. I would personally choose HFS+, ext* or UDF.

Where will he upload that GAME?? which tracker?

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News