Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjo View Post
    How?!? i know you can glitch the 16Fxxx but 18Fxxx are pretty secure.. a voltage monitor inside the chip and a protection against frequency glitching..

do you have any information on how to break the lock bits on a 18Fxx without acid and a microscope?!?
    Google is our friend. Yesterday I saw a post of someone saying that it was harder as the 16f but possible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xantra View Post
    Google is our friend. Yesterday I saw a post of someone saying that it was harder as the 16f but possible.
    i'm googling since 2 days.. and there is no way to read that chip - if lockbits are set by glitching it...

btw. break-ic.com "everything you make - we break" those chinese guys are

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    But you can also sniff the USB connexion when the PS3 start. The PSJailbreak allows just to start the PS3 on a special mode. If we can't get the hex, we can make it again.

Quote Originally Posted by xantra View Post
    But you can also snif the USB connexion when the PS3 start. The PSJailbreak allows just to start the PS3 on a special mode. If we can't get the hex, we can make it again.
    yeah that's the way to go.. (my LeCroy Waverunner is ready) but that was discussed earlyer.. i thought you know a way to read that 18F pics raw data.. but anyways - we are off topic..

Lightbulb

In attachement the first version of the PSJailbreak schematic. Someone can put off the for confirme connections under it?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News