Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The people who actually bought this better hope its a clone because it looks horrible and cheap. The dongle in the videos looks pretty neat but this is horrible.

Doubt its the original product if it is the payers will be upset. It's probably another clone in association with LS.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds like when you remove the dongle the system reboots? that's no good. i only have 2 usb ports. one is used for an external drive, the other is taken up by a wired controller.

Sponsored Links

clone Shmone

Sponsored Links
    clone? bootleg? fake? Hey if it is, BUT does what its purpose is "cloning" im with it? I have "clone" micro sd cards and am more than happy.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ramensama View Post
    Sounds like when you remove the dongle the system reboots? that's no good. i only have 2 usb ports. one is used for an external drive, the other is taken up by a wired controller.
    I never done it, but most likely you could use a usb hub. that would sort out your problem if viable.

Quote Originally Posted by ramensama View Post
    You can use a USB hub to extend the ports. I'd recommend that you get a powered one just in case. If you buy a 4 port usb hub then you'll have a total of 6 usb slots which enables you to connect more devices.

looks cheesy ...everyone should go with psgroove, or just wait for a psp port.

i'm eagerly waiting on the iphone psjailbreak, i refuse to pay up to 150 they are charging on ebay for an at90usb or a teensy ++ board cos they are all sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    You can use a USB hub to extend the ports. I'd recommend that you get a powered one just in case. If you buy a 4 port usb hub then you'll have a total of 6 usb slots which enables you to connect more devices.
    Well 5 actually but still better than only two. If you have SLIM PS3 you can buy a nice Slim stand with buil in 4 port USB hub

hey guys I was just wondering, If a PS3 is in dev unit mode, could it be connected to a DVI monitor without HDCP?

ok i know this is off topic but i have found users in uk that are selling the teensy ++ boards for 33 on ebay search psgroove on ebay and the user mega-lisa and they have loads on sale also have them in hand and send out on friday, hope this helps ppl lookin for boards.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News