Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS JailBreak Downgrade Files Leaked, PS3 JIG Files & Modded PUP

Sponsored Links
    A few days back an FLA file and some instructions were posted to compliment the previously released update software for the PSJailBreak Team's PSDowngrade product, and today the PS JailBreak downgrade files have been leaked through a nice but anonymous source on IRC.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (167 MB - 175,619,467 bytes) [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Currently work is being done towards a free public PS3 downgrader alternative to the pay version, and based on a preliminary examination of the leaked PS Downgrader 3.41 PUP and Lv2diag.self files they appear to include a modified PUP along with the official Sony PlayStation 3 JIG Files that were also leaked nearly two years ago.

Usually JIG files use a special PUP to downgrade as inside its CORE_OS package is flagged for downgrading, however, this is not the case. It seems that the PUP has been modified to allow downgrading, perhaps via another yet undisclosed exploit... Time will tell for sure! :)

PS JailBreak Downgrade Files Leaked, PS3 JIG Files & Modded PUP

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    cool beans. would this work with firmwares above 3.50?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is definitely gonna lead to another can of worms for s0ny!!

Imagine the possibilities!! Sony JIG files in conjunction with modified PUP files...

We can play backups and being sign-in at the same time, now we are nearly to downgrade from the restricted FirmWare. Very nice. Keep it up !

I can't wait until I can freely downgrade any PS3 instead of trying to find a cheap used PS3 on 3.41 or lower firmware. There's no way the PSJailbreak team can keep us from downgrading for free, and as many times as we want. This is a great year for the PS3 I hope we will all have a free downgrader by Christmas.

As you can see, they didnt do much to the 3.41 pup file.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by 51N15T3R View Post
    I can't wait until I can freely downgrade any PS3 instead of trying to find a cheap used PS3 on 3.41 or lower firmware. There's no way the PSJailbreak team can keep us from downgrading for free, and as many times as we want. This is a great year for the PS3 I hope we will all have a free downgrader by Christmas.
    I can smell downgrade in the air and IMO i think the jailbreak team is trying to rake in as much cash as possible like they did with the first dongle.

very nice thx to the people who have leaked.

now for my understanding, if they are able to modified the pup then thay must have a way to decrypt extract repack end encrypt this files and build a new PUP there are to way

first way they have the master key

the second way is they have find out how they can rebuild without haveing a master key

i think its the first way someone have rumored that PSJB have the master key.

if there is a way for a mod without the masterkey its was nice then is dont take long time for a CFW.

Thanks for the files. I think we all could have 3.50 downgrade in a week time!

do we really have to go and expose both / all exploits found within 3 firmware versions? just saying...

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News