Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no way, there reason the PS3 stand for the best console atm, is that the game developers know they can make exclusive games for them without the risk of piracy, well that was till now.

this is the way to speed PS4, we will have a new console within a year.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How to use these files ? Can I update my PS3 with this PUP file ? My PS3 FW is 3.41. It can be play 3.42 game disc?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tul18 View Post
    no way, there reason the PS3 stand for the best console atm, is that the game developers know they can make exclusive games for them without the risk of piracy, well that was till now.

Piracy is a very small portion of game sellers lost profit (if you can call it that). There is also no proof that someone who pirated the game will buy it if they couldn't pirate. However, I believe that this will lead to a sting of good homebrew (unlike the 360 and wii) that will have some uses. While the wii did have homebrew most of it was along the lines of bad remakes of 1980's games.

WOW! Who knew that such a simple exploit (PSGroove) would lead to all these developments a few months later. It seems to me $ony was just bluffing as to how secure there System was. Now the PS3's security is just falling apart as time passes! Pretty soon we'll be pimpin our PS3's out like we do our PC's (as far as tweaking its settings)

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by TechGeek990 View Post
    WOW! Who knew that such a simple exploit (PSGroove) would lead to all these developments a few months later. It seems to me $ony was just bluffing as to how secure there System was. Now the PS3's security is just falling apart as time passes! Pretty soon we'll be pimpin our PS3's out like we do our PC's (as far as tweaking its settings)
    simple exploit? dude say thanks to a sony member that he left the stick in a repaired ps3.

otherwise we would still search for exploits or cry about people like egohot.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post
    simple exploit? dude say thanks to a sony member that he left the stick in a repaired ps3.

otherwise we would still search for exploits or cry about people like egohot.
    that actually happened?

Registered User schockoladenman's Avatar
    does it really work with 3.50?

Quote Originally Posted by tul18 View Post

THe xbox360 is still around and selling more games than the ps3. Sorry to have to point that out again to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    THe xbox360 is still around and selling more games than the ps3. Sorry to have to point that out again to someone.
    xbox sucks, remember their attempt at hddvd - HA. losers

What does HDDVD have to do with anything? Bluray did not help the PS3 overtake the 360.

The PS3 is only slightly better than the 360 as a system, but the 360's controller is vastly superior to the PS3's patched version of the PS1 controller.

Sadly both systems are necessary to play the best games, but either one by themselves is still pretty good.

OK too far off topic.

It's nice to see progress, but it's still a ways off from a fully hacked system. I wonder if the ability to decrypt the FWs will allow for future payloads to add features only available in higher FWs. If this would be possible it would be the next best thing to CFW.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News