Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Sponsored Links

help plz

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    cool beans. would this work with firmwares above 3.50?
    can you plz help me on the ps3 downgrade i downloaded the files thats on the links, now what do i do with the files? plz reply back

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For the moment, you need the actual "PS Downgrade" hardware to do it as well, I suggest you hang tight until someone figures out how it works!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yep, unless you have the original PSJailbreak and have contacted the PSJB team with your serial number, and they sent you these files after you pay for them $40 i think or you bought PSDowngrade then you can't do nothing at the moment.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unless you own the the original PSJailbreak or have bought the PSDowngrade then it is not posible for you to use these file atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    For the moment, you need the actual "PS Downgrade" hardware to do it as well, I suggest you hang tight until someone figures out how it works!
    it's not possible that you downloaded the actual hardware as you have stated, as hardware is not down-loadable.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-19-2010 at 10:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think 40 dollars is a little steep for a ONE TIME downgrade.

I'm sorry to say but steep I don't think so I will wait for the free 1 because I'm a cheap prick, but it's not steep it cost more than that to buy a game so it is well worth it for those that updated before finding out about the JB. also they use the money to come out with more to make more money so I hope people pay them so they keep doing work that we can copy lol.

Question

Any updates on this?

How should i save those files into my pendrive in order to use it in the ps3..?? is there any specific ways , like create a new folder or some stuff like that...

Quote Originally Posted by djash View Post
    How should i save those files into my pendrive in order to use it in the ps3..?? is there any specific ways , like create a new folder or some stuff like that...
    Just go to their official site, there is instructions.

Question PS3 Service Mod PUP

Hello everyone!

I want to ask you guys, have someone tried to put PS3 Service Update PUP (that was leaked a while ago) when downgrade with PSDowngrade intead of that pup that PSJailbreak team gave you?

And try to use Lv2Diag.self that was leaked instead of Teamjailbreak gave you.

Just want that people with Official Jailbreak try to do it, and post results here!

Thanks a lot before!

And sorry if that question was asked before!

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News