Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS JailBreak Cloner x3Max is Now Offering x3Switch for PS3 Slim

Sponsored Links
    Today PSGroove via French site [Register or Login to view links] has posted that the PS JailBreak Cloner x3Max (forerly known as x3JailBreak) is now offering what's called the x3Switch for the PS3 Slim.

To quote: "The x3Max team has noticed an inconvenience PS3 Slim users are facing. Unlike PS3 Fat users, Slim users must unplug their cord every time they want to JailBreak their console.

This is due to the lack of an on off switch on the back of Slim models. However, that inconvenience is eliminated with the arrival of the x3Switch.

The x3Switch is a small device with an on-off switch, that plugs into your PS3 Slim and your power cord. This allows the user to turn off their Slim, prior to JailBreaking, without the need to unplug the cord.

The product is going on sale for a suggested retail price of $19.90 and is shipping to retailers now."

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice! if it also comes with some form of power protection it would be even better.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok so this is for people who don't want to have to reach behind to unplug the ps3 but you have to reach around to flip the switch.

i would say this is worth buying for my updated slim... that is the main reason i cringed when i first examined a slim no main power switch and they took away my standard pc power-cable set up that had a ground in it!!!

sony is interested in making the cheapest console now and hopefully the hacking scene can help stop them with there hardware cutbacks in every new ps3 model...

$20? Wow... Ok, how about I spend $3.99 on a surge suppressor from walmart, and I won't have to reach behind the ps3 to power it off. On top of that, IF this device simply plugs into the slim, and isn't secured at all, this could cause more wear and tear on the solder joints in the system.

yeah it seems all well and good but its not that hard to buy something else that does the job.

or just move the ps3 closer to the outlet

Nice idea, bad price. I am getting tired of pulling it out by the wire every time though. I might just get a power strip instead.

Never plug such a thing into your PS3, it may damage your connector or ps3 the connections (different materials) can generate heat, which may damage your unit.

The simplest way is to buy a new cable with on/off switch (or use cable from another device) or buy a surge suppressor with power protection and on off switch.

It's nonsense to pay 20usd for such a thing.

Exclamation

you can buy a $2 inline switch that would do the exact same thing!

$20 !!!! talk about milking the market lol

If they have integrated a Jailbreak in it, that we don't need an USB Port, that would be cool, but this ...

Fully agree with the posts above !

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News