Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They are clearly adhering to the Rules of Aquisition, I'd only pay one slip of latinum for such a thing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you are to buy the 'remote switches' everyone is talking about make sure that you double check the amperage that they are allowed to take.

Pretty sure most the cheap units are just designed to power off cd players and lamps via infrared.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried 2 power switches and kept failing (booted normally, unknown USB device is plugged in). I'm thinking that the surge protector's stored power isn't allowing it to work. I dunno, any thoughts. I tried 2 power strips like 12 times or so each. Never achieved the hack, unplugged like always and it worked the first try.

LOL @ Same price $20

I switch my Slim off from the power strip. No need to unplug from the back and wear out the AC port...

Ok, I could care less of the price can anyone tell me where to buy this? I like the sleek looks of my PS3 slim. And the surge protector sucks as it resets everything and I don't have the room for another. Besides mine comes with me a lot and this is so much more convenient. It was one of my gripes about the slim when I got it as my daughter can turn it on and leave it on for hours without me knowing.

yeah i have the nyko innercooler for the fat and the switch is on the front. maybe slim with get a version similar..

Quote Originally Posted by crisdo98 View Post
    If you are to buy the 'remote switches' everyone is talking about make sure that you double check the amperage that they are allowed to take.

Pretty sure most the cheap units are just designed to power off cd players and lamps via infrared.
    the cheapest of cheap that I found was 1.3kw... then the 12 ones were like 3kw!

Unless your turning off kettles and fires you wont have any problems with these switches...

does anyone know any cheap alternatives other than a wall socket?

Here is an update ([Register or Login to view links]) from InsideX3:
    Attached is our latest available firmware for the X3Max, formerly known as the X3JailBreak. The firmware is compatible with all of the prototype units sent out a couple weeks ago.

Currently we're manufacturing our final version, which will be shipping to resellers next week. We look forward to having a review done by one of the admins or forum moderators here for an un-bias perspective.

We'll be announcing a couple of new features in the coming weeks as we begin to ship our final version. I know, every team/cloner says the same thing...

Lastly, we'd publicly like to thank Hermes for the work he's put in, you've done a remarkable job, if we can be of help, please get in touch.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News