Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    psjb will never be able to get there product sold to customers now that sony have bribed customs to search anything related to jailbreaking dongles.
    lol, do you just come up with this stuff in your free time? this is ridiculous..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's true, was in news in Asia and I read about it..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whether they like it or not, 1.1 will be in the wild so they might as well just come off it. Ironic that individuals who profit from a device that enables copyright violation (among other things) think they can protect their own software from being "violated" for open-source use!

Software which, I might add, was made using sony's copywrited sdk! (AFAIK) Sony couldn't stop the scene, they sure as hell can't either.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they however are fullofit 1.1 will never see the day of light from them, we might however see one coded by some one else in time, which will work with all implimentations of Groove.

think its time to put the whol PSJB bs to rest and expand the homebeww scene on the ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    they however are fullofit 1.1 will never see the day of light from them, we might however see one coded by some one else in time, which will work with all implimentations of Groove.

think its time to put the whol PSJB bs to rest and expand the homebeww scene on the ps3.
    Good point, well put.

Quote Originally Posted by efciem420 View Post
    Why would they release the BL v1.1 which is locked to work only on the psjb devices... when no one has any psjb devices in their hands yet?

I have no doubt someone can RE the backup loader to unlock it for use w/ psgroove.. but why would the psjb people give it out today when no one has their device yet? seems silly I'm starting to doubt that any PSJB will make it to resellers.

Last Friday they confirmed they were shipped to resellers. As of today at 2pm EST , none of the Canadian Resellers received it.
    I'm just going by what they have in their news section of their site, which says it would be released on or before the 15th.

It's already 1PM 16th now (USA East Coast), so either they had some problems with their "solution" or they lied to get more customers to buy their product.

If they are scared to release the update because the device may not be in everyone's hands yet, then they must be scared that it will be reversed to PSFreedom/PSGroove. They already have the old version on the site, so why not the new version?

At this point it doesn't look like spending $120 is a good investment in the official product, until they can prove the "future support/updates" they love to use to justify their price.

They must really be ex-sony exployees considering they offer release dates that get pushed back If you don't know when an update will be ready, then don't give a release date!
    Last edited by SwordOfWar; 09-16-2010 at 02:19 PM

I can say you said everything i would have said. why spend all that money until you see updates and support of the product.

what future support - psjailbreak has gone quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by afiser13 View Post
    lol, do you just come up with this stuff in your free time? this is ridiculous..
    Like you know any better, troll.

Exclamation

I just wanted to make peeps aware that there are a huge amount of scammers expecially on youtube who promise backup manager v1.1 up to Backup manager 2.0.

Just watch out as they are after your money or your details for email scams etc. Nothing concrete has been released anywhere yet don't trust anyone saying they have it or coded it themselves even for a few bucks.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News