Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ModderFokker View Post
    *no disk in drive PLEASE !!!!
    Exactly. Any further tweak that'd get rid of the disc in drive will be epic. I hate swapping discs on the currently legit ps3, caz ...well its a pain. I usually prefer playing my 20+ psn games from the hdd, compared to popping out and then popping in a game disc.

Its just reliable and easy to play the games off the hdd, without playing with any discs. but.. without discs there would be no wear and tear on the ps3 laser, so its a bonus addon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Erm there would be no wear and tear anyhow when its on your hdd it wont be reading the disc for more than a second or two!

By the way it can be any original disc used for any game so the same disc each time will do.

The only wear and tear is when you copy the disc to hdd and that may not be neccessary.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by radialman View Post
    Erm there would be no wear and tear anyhow when its on your hdd it wont be reading the disc for more than a second or two!

By the way it can be any original disc used for any game so the same disc each time will do.

The only wear and tear is when you copy the disc to hdd and that may not be neccessary.
    I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say it doesn't matter what kind of disc you use, as long as it's a ps3 game disc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    erm that's what i was saying! lol

Does this backup manager work with the clones or just the psjailbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    Does this backup manager work with the clones or just the psjailbreak?
    There's no way to really know yet. The v1.1 backup manager hasn't even arrived yet. Clones will probably have their own software side too. It doesn't mean that the PSJailbreak backup manager won't work with them but possibly not.

I sure hope they ship PSJailbreak soon..

Preordered from a canadian dealer and they are saying its delayed and wont ship till Sept 8th.

From Modchip central? yeah that is where I want to buy mine from. I am tired of all this BS, either they should release it or forget the whole thing. If they are waiting to find out what will happen in Australia tomorrow is the big day, so if everything is resolved tomorrow they should just go ahead and send it out.

I dont think I am going to bother with the teensy board method (One reason being I cant find the damn thing anywhere) but also because no one has really proven that it indeed does work so why bother getting something that might not work. If there is actual proof in the coming days that it works then yeah I will get it otherwise I will just get the psjailbreak.

not shipping due to software upgrade.

My mod chip dealer has this posted "The team has announced they will ship the product to us September 6th/7th. They are changing a few vital features which will be imparative to the future. The support and communication from this team seems to be top notch, we expect great things from these guys. While at first we heard the feature would come with the delay, we got upset but the reason for delay makes it worth waiting an extra week. All orders will be sent out xpresspost. Please read our policy terms & conditions pages before ordering anything off the site"

which site is that? I am planning on buying it.. I hope that they decide to lower the price, with everything being released right now I think lowering the price would be the best thing to do.. since I cant find a darn teensy board I will be forced to wait for the psjailbreak anyway.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News