Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just checked, it's the same identical file as in the first post... so no NTFS, etc just the features mentioned in post #1.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

comparison.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    So, it wasn't just me... I asked, because when I installed on my PS3, it told me that the program already existed. I had bm 2, that was published by the community long ago and this is exactly the same... What a shame.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    seems to be a nice company without skillz. =/

but i still hope that the thing with the support for 3.42+ still is true.

greetings
    Warrorar

I don't think NTFS support can be done in the loader. Sure the loader could open an NTFS drive and read the games on it but then the PS3 couldn't start the game because the System doesn't know NTFS.

So there is also a driver/plugin needed that reads NTFS for the System (like on the Wii the IOS that simply gets the raw position on the HDD from the loader and then reads the raw data from the drive, file-system independent).

The file on their official site... although the link says backup manager 1.1 its still 1.0 LMAO!!! I'm gonna try the file that was linked here and if anybody wants screen shots then i'll gladly up a few...?

Well, like they say on their site :
    This paltry set of features, really isn’t anything new. The other available managers (Gaia, Open, Flex) can do all of what v1.1 is offering, and much more.
    Dunno why they release stuff like that... lol

Greets Modmate

PsJailBreak Team are going to wait until someone else releases it.

Can't wait for them to release there fix for the latest firmware. Although, by the time they release it ps4 will probably be out. Unless of course another dev figures it out, i am sure they will instantly release it then. =D

Maybe you should give the PSJailbreak team a break, without their work we wouldn't have any access to the PS3. There would be no cheap clones for you to bicker over, no advances in the payload or it's delivery and no progression on the backup loaders either.

If they do break through on the new firmwares the same haters will be happy to use the exploit. They may even have found a method for new firmware but are trying to build better copy protection.

Yes, $100 is a lot for the hardware and it would have been much cooler if they had gone open source but don't forget they got you where you are now.

you start strong you better continue strong and not fade off while your busy enjoying all the profit being made.

-1 Team JB

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News