Just tried Modern Warefare2 and same black screen

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    Sounds more like JailBull to me..

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    another disappointment... looking forward to their firmware update since i bought their OVERPRICED product...

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    I tried it and its not that good. I tried 3 games with the NO DISC option and none worked.

So far OpenBM 2.1A is the best as all games I've tried worked.

There are only 2 games I cant get working at all. Brutal Legend and Tomb Raider Underworld.
    Hi,

You wrote that only 2 games you could not get working. So the question is can I get to work Prince of Persia - Forgotten Sands with OpenBM 2.1A+ ? Or Is there any other possibility to run that game on JB console?

Thanks for answer

I bought the official psjailbreak from dealxtreme for like 16 USD. Still can't use it on my slim on 3.5, but nice to hear they're working on newer firmware hacks, can't wait for the new payload.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaper View Post
    I bought the official psjailbreak from dealxtreme for like 16 USD. Still can't use it on my slim on 3.5, but nice to hear they're working on newer firmware hacks, can't wait for the new payload.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty certain that DX is stocking clones - I'm not sure that it's even upgradeable...

Quote Originally Posted by idane View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty certain that DX is stocking clones - I'm not sure that it's even upgradeable...
    Yea I sifted through a lot of clones like PSjailbreak2, psYES! etc. and found one that was just PS Jailbreak and it looked like it was original. But who knows.

This is what I got anyway: Ultra-Small USB Modchip PS Jailbreak Dongle for PS3 (dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.48239) They're all just programmable USB chipsets so it should be upgradeable even if it's fake I hope...

Edit: Just checked, apparently it is upgradeable.
    Last edited by Skaper; 10-21-2010 at 04:39 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sad news... but will keep waiting for JB to work on 3.42/3.50 fw cause I have friends in that situation, I'm really sorry for them!

Question

how do you guys determined that what you bought is original? i bought mine for freaking 129 from modchip central "the very first batch silver thingy when they are first out" any idea?

ps jailbreak's team official backup manager 1.1

Isn't this (psjailbreak.com/downloads) the new 1.1 that supports NTFS etc? Or did I get confused by all the new managers that have come out?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News