Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Very interesting news indeed, but to all you people that own a PS3 and want homebrew, please remember patience is a virtue!

Only god knows how many nights I lost to this thing and still not a useful thing out of the system... maybe, just maybe there is hope!

Oh, I forgot... THANK YOU!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks to all involved in this project and also to those administering this site. I am looking forward to reading more as time passes.

I thank my lucky stars that I chose the right Google result earlier today and read some *real* PS3 dev news and didn't just find another site that has nothing but guesses or a blog that hasn't been updated in two years!

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    If you didn't read it yet (as you are new here), I recommend going here: http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Dev

Then, scroll to the bottom and on the pagination click the last page (currently 9) and read all of the articles backwards from oldest to newest.

It will give you a general PS3 Dev progression timeline from the last 2 years filtering out the other news articles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    If you didn't read it yet (as you are new here), I recommend going here: http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Dev

Then, scroll to the bottom and on the pagination click the last page (currently 9) and read all of the articles backwards from oldest to newest.

It will give you a general PS3 Dev progression timeline from the last 2 years filtering out the other news articles.
    Great idea, thanks. No wonder you make the big bucks

Smile

hello,

if i understand what you have describe, you have found a way to convert a retail to a full debug ?

or just create a jig system to recover a ps3 unit ? other question it's for first generation ps3 ? it's for all ps3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by playforfun View Post
    hello,

if i understand what you have describe, you have found a way to convert a retail to a full debug ?

or just create a jig system to recover a ps3 unit ? other question it's for first generation ps3 ? it's for all ps3 ?
    No, not at all - you totally misunderstood what I said. Basically its a hybrid debug-retail in service mode - it still is not a full debug, and does not (yet) work as a debug.

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    No, not at all - you totally misunderstood what I said. Basically its a hybrid debug-retail in service mode - it still is not a full debug, and does not (yet) work as a debug.
    ok, thanks for precision, my english is sometimes bad

it's a good new indeed, a good begining for console conversion

Heh, you guys sure get alot of nice toys.

I wish you the best of luck on your research and testing. Keep up the great work.
    Merry Christmas to the devs and all the staff of PS3News.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News