Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wooo.. Nicy Nice! Have I ever said I luuv you CJPC?

Looking forward to see more news on both this system and the XMB of the TOOL.

Good luck on your exams btw.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    keeping my figures crossed! it looks like it takes forever to hack the damn system..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome news, thanks so much for sharing with us. The work you guys are doing it nothing short of amazing. Thanks for your time, effort, and for giving us regular folks hope.

Congrats to All PS3 DEVS and CJPC for their fantastic work and the Boss PS3 News by providing devs this forum and happy holidays.

And CJPC i love man, your my hero and i wish you best of luck for ur final exams.

First of all congratulations on obtaining this.

Now I have two bad questions so please excuse my ignorance...

1 - What is a PUP?
    2 - Does this mean you guys previously did not have a "full blown PS3 Test/Debug" unit?

PUP is a PlayStation Update file. It contains the firmware and a TAR file including many other PKG's and an encrypted XML file (I think there's just one)

This is amazing news though. I'm REALLY excited to see what this brings. When the PS3 finally falls, I'll certainly hack my system.

How cool would it be if this lead to a nice easy way to downgrade retail ps3's / install custom firmwares etc.

It'd be great - the best bit would be the VERY RED Sony faces
    All that hard work keeping it secure, only for one of their own Techy's to drop the ball

Sweet, keep up the great work CJ

PSPSwampy.

Good news to end the year! Sounds really interesting. I wish you guys luck and hopefully it will work.

Maybe this will get the ball rolling, never stopping before the final goal.

Great to hear CJPC! Hopefully yours works out better than mine. Mine is on its way back to me to tinker with a bit more with some newly discovered information about it, so we'll see how that turns out.

This is wonderful... If you need some testers or help in any way feel free to contact me!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News