Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    its funny every dev always has a cheap screen. lol
    And really bad english translation skills.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    its funny every dev always has a cheap screen. lol
    The first screen is a Samsung LCD, you can almost make out the letters, but the first is definitely an 'S' and the remaining can be counted to infer 'SAMSUNG', I wouldn't call it cheap.

Personally I've thrown away all 5 CRT monitors I used to use... they are complete and utter trash in every way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This would be great if it ever got released. I would not count on this getting released at all though. We should just give up hope on this now considering that those pics are from a while ago and we're just hearing about it now.

Another step closer to total PS3 control. Is anyone working on custom firmware updates to bring back the network? That will be the ultimate!

Here's hoping it's real. That would be amazing if we were able to get that kind of control. Hell, I'd be happy with just the ability to keep my system jailbroken and not have to run it every time I boot up.

Real softmod would be indeed really nice.

If it isn't real, then isn't there any devs that could work on this? as before on youtube I saw a video where a guy got his PS3 console back from $ony and it was in service mode by accident, this enabled him to play PS2 games on his 80gig which isn't possible, so really getting a payload for the service mode should open the PS3 fully.

Quote Originally Posted by myrideruk View Post
    as before on youtube I saw a video where a guy got his PS3 console back from $ony and it was in service mode by accident, this enabled him to play PS2 games on his 80gig which isn't possible,
    You really believe everything you saw on YouTube?

And how exactly would you expect the PS3 without needed hardware to actually play PS2 games?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    And how exactly would you expect the PS3 without needed hardware to actually play PS2 games?
    Do you believe in magic? Apparently that guy does.

Hi everyone, does this mean i can downgrade my 3.42 FW ps3 to 3.41 with payload? yeah, yeah i updated my ps3 and now i'm super pissed off.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News