I'm here now to announce that we (the resident PS3 Devs), are currently looking for a talented coder!
What we are expecting from you:
- Very good / strong C / C++ knowledge (preferably commandline tools!)
- Ability to work yourself into (and setup) SDKs, Toolchains, etc.
- Ability to code tools, that help us to reconstruct our reverse engineered progress / information we gained (like the ECC recalculator by NDT / RPS)
- English skills
- Some time
A BIG plus! (but not required):
- worked on consoles before (preferably playstation series!)
- expierence / worked with shaders!
A plus (but not required):
- ASM skills
- Debugging skills
- Cell B.E. skills
- Worked with IBMs Cell SDK
- (Not development wise) Other languages (tell us which one you can speak!)
What you can gain from this (if requirements match):
- 0$ / month !!!
- directly joining the crew as a PS3 Dev!
- get latest information from deeper inside (non-public infos)
- work with some cool dudes :P
- if you look at the requirements, you should see where this is going and what goodies you can expect
If you think you perfectly fit into these requirements, then show us some of your previous work so we can take a closer look into this.
If you have any questions, please reply or contact me via iRC. I'm on EFnet, nick: iCEQB (and sometimes iCEQB_alt, if internet connection gets messed up
) /msg iCEQB message
I hope that we get a cool new crew member asap!
Thanks in advance! iCEQB
More PlayStation 3 News