Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC
    Hey Guys,

Just want to thank those who wanted to help - got a few reversals - they are looking excellent! It's a bit late here, so will have more tomorrow - but thanks guys, and keep up the good work!
    Thanks CJPC, I'll be waiting to hear from you!
    Quote Originally Posted by xplozion View Post
    kakarotoks @ Glad to see you getting involved in PS3 Dev area man.

Yeah, kakarotoks its the man for this, his work is damn clean and actually pretty fast i have know him for about 3 years even tho he doesnt know me.
    hehe, thanks xplozion (and PSPSwampy who also said I'm the guy for the job, hehe)

But I'm curious, how have you known me for 3 years and I don't even know you? lol... Is it from my aMSN project involvement ?
    and thanks for the praise btw

KaKaRoTo

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    FYI: I never got the reply... if it was important you may want to try resending it, or you can always /msg CJPC on IRC EFnet as well.
    Yeah sorry - just checked my email again tonight and it had bounced (don't use that email much!)

It wasn't that important anyway, i'll try resending tho just so you know where i stand on this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post

hehe, thanks xplozion (and PSPSwampy who also said I'm the guy for the job, hehe)

But I'm curious, how have you known me for 3 years and I don't even know you? lol... Is it from my aMSN project involvement ?
    and thanks for the praise btw

KaKaRoTo
    Hey see you on IRC - I dropped you a line, just shoot me back a message!

CJPC,

how is it with target platform? Why is it MIPS reverser you're looking for? Is there any MIPS in PS3?

@xplozion: I'm still curious on how do you know me and my work! lol, care to answer?

Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    CJPC,

how is it with target platform? Why is it MIPS reverser you're looking for? Is there any MIPS in PS3?
    There is, the debugging hardware built into the PS3 TOOL uses a MIPS based CPU!

Hello,
    i would be willing to take a look at this test file and see what i can make of it. i am doing and have done plenty of reversals of the mips code for games on the ps2, and have used it in my reverse engineering efforts for a number of games, including Final Fantasy X and Metal Gear Solid 2. i am definitely interested in seeing whether or not my skills would be of use to the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by revel8n View Post
    Hello,
    i would be willing to take a look at this test file and see what i can make of it.
    OK, I sent it to your registration e-mail... if you make any headway with it you can send it back to the mail address I used to send it from.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post
    We haven't forgot about ya.. CJPC is currently waiting on SamY to check your work. If it's kosher, we can add ya to the Dev Team if you'd like of course!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    We haven't forgot about ya.. CJPC is currently waiting on SamY to check your work. If it's kosher, we can add ya to the Dev Team if you'd like of course!
    No problem... I just got back home today, I was on a business travel for the past 2 weeks! Can't wait to get 'the results'
    Of course I'd like to be on the team and help out as much as I can! Just msg me, email me, IRC me or whatever

<off topic> By the way, in my case, my work would probably be 'Halal' and not 'Kosher' </off topic>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast