Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well it looks like the stress of having people know your working on somethin is getting to dimmudroid only couple days in
    Taking a break for a while, this is getting very stressful on my actual life. It's to the point that I don't even know if i can continue...
    ... so many false starts lately. People should get their stuff together and find out if they can do it before announcing to the world they are workin on a project.

It should be widely known by now that if you announce you are working on anything to the internet, weather you provide any proof of progress or not you are gonna be harassed by people shit talking, begging for betas, or wanting to know an ETA.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by grudge1981 View Post
    It should be widely known by now that if you announce you are working on anything to the internet, weather you provide any proof of progress or not you are gonna be harassed by people shit talking, begging for betas, or wanting to know an ETA.
    What are you talking about? It's the internet, and everyone can say everything. Look: I'm start to working on port of Large Hadron Collider. Don't give u ETA becoz of my actual life and blah blah blah. Anyway, don't lose your hope. We just need to wait...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kAs1m View Post
    What are you talking about? It's the internet, and everyone can say everything. Look: I'm start to working on port of Large Hadron Collider. Don't give u ETA becoz of my actual life and blah blah blah. Anyway, don't lose your hope. We just need to wait...
    I'm just saying some people get ahead of themselves and announce projects they have no hope of finishing. Although it may not have been his plan to get it posted on the front page of several sites. if he is ready to give up on the project 2 days in, it doesn't look good for it...

work in progress is alright, but just announcing it, when your not known for previous projects on developments on consoles, is kinda pointless.

you need to get somewhere in a project before posting it on the internet. well thats my point of view!!

All I can say is that anything I get I'm happy with this homebrew is a dream especially for the PS3. A console like the original modded xbox with the hardware to support the current standards is a dream.

I personally don't care how long it takes for the Dev teams to get stuff out, They're doing it as a challenge etc etc. And we reap the rewards, Patience is a vital virtue.

We want everything yesterday. These things take time. So, basically would you give all your spare time to a project with Mothers, GF's friends etc

Give the guy a break please.
    Last edited by cauliflower; 09-13-2010 at 08:33 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News