Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think it would look stretched because when you play a mini or a ps1 game it looks right.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's awesome. Is there a Ps1 / Ps2 emu in dev?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know but can't PS3 already play / emulate PSP games on it's own? I feel it's a bit over complicated to write our own "emulator" again ... I'd much rather see using the already built in capabilities than creating the duplicate ones.

Banned User
    If you look in the flash folder there is already PS1, PS2 and PSP emulators. How about just finding a way to open them up to play whatever we tell it to play instead of making emulators for them?

Just like the remote play option there must be some way to tell the PS3 that all PSP games are minis so they play with that emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    I don't know but can't PS3 already play / emulate PSP games on it's own? I feel it's a bit over complicated to write our own "emulator" again ... I'd much rather see using the already built in capabilities than creating the duplicate ones.
    Would be nice to use the peek and poke on a mini as its running, would give us a lot more to work with for an open-source emulator... be a lot of work, but it would be easier than going in blind.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    well, that's what the project is I'm already guessing.

the psp emulation is built in, but not documented. I'm sure the creator is taking time to explore as they go. ;]

This is quite cool would like to play some PSP games on my big screen, homebrew scene is developing quite well now.

Dont think it will be streched as it'll auto configure it to the best your tv can view.

ps3 controller for psp games? dual analog sticks?

I have wanted to play psp games on my ps3 for years specially as I got rid of it cus control is RUBBISH on the psp.....The Playstation Joypad HAS, WILL and ALWAYS RULE.

Quote Originally Posted by crazelunatic View Post
    ps3 controller for psp games? dual analog sticks?
    not that ya can use em psp dont have 2 sticks but it would be good to have 1 great analog stick cos i hate the 1 on psp for some games.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News