Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi, that is my first post but i have ask.....

Well, you only replace a packet a dat for a pkg, pkg is encrypted whith xor and dont have a eboot or other exe for understand or translate its information, is how insert data dummy, cant read and nothing execute.

What is the fuction?

The hdd have a mbr (and you say replace for other) dont is posible, broke the mbr.

Second step..

You only insert data but destroy old? dont believe, for what the system repair the base data but dont repair you change, only repair the mbr and find the data old erased in firs pass delete.

need more evidence and more explanation arguments

1saludo DemonHades

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHades View Post
    hi, that is my first post but i have ask.....

Well, you only replace a packet a dat for a pkg, pkg is encrypted whith xor and dont have a eboot or other exe for understand or translate its information, is how insert data dummy, cant read and nothing execute.

What is the fuction?

The hdd have a mbr (and you say replace for other) dont is posible, broke the mbr.

Second step..

You only insert data but destroy old? dont believe, for what the system repair the base data but dont repair you change, only repair the mbr and find the data old erased in firs pass delete.

need more evidence and more explanation arguments

1saludo DemonHades
    Let me be the first one to warmly welcome you here. Your project seems interesting and well based. Now let me say this and please do not take any offense - your English is hard to understand. Again - this is not meant as insult. Giulio's project has raised a lot of expectations and emotions because not many people (if any) can understand what he's trying to achieve.

Now here's my proposal to you to prevent similar confusion: post in your native language and let someone more skilled be the translator.

Do I read it correctly that .pkg are encrypted with XOR? Is that what you say?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think I could make a really good translation of what Demonhades speaks, since I talk spanish too and I'm kinda fluent in English aswell

In before, I'm so glad Demonhades is here, since he's one of the skilled guys on the console scene and of course, he has all my respect

2 things.

1. Could someone post a complete noob step by step how to do this "supposed exploit"

2. Has someone tried launching BD-J homebrew threw this exploit like NES emulator since it has recently been blocked maybe it will launch if you put the folder with the archive.dats??

Quote Originally Posted by Barney32 View Post
    2 things.

1. Could someone post a complete noob step by step how to do this "supposed exploit"
    Seems no one really knows what this should achieve or how to proceed correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney32 View Post
    2. Has someone tried launching BD-J homebrew threw this exploit like NES emulator since it has recently been blocked maybe it will launch if you put the folder with the archive.dats??
    This is absolutely unprobable. BD-J uses Java Virtual Machine available as part of BD playback. The Java code being executed is part of the BD media - it is not packaged to .pkg as PS3 software (the same Java runs on other HW than PS3 that knows nothing about PS3 .pkg(s)).
    Last edited by RexVF5; 01-13-2009 at 01:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    Seems no one really knows what this should achieve or how to proceed correctly.

This is absolutely unprobable. BD-J uses Java Virtual Machine available as part of BD playback. The Java code being executed is part of the BD media - it is not packaged to .pkg as PS3 software (the same Java runs on other HW than PS3 that knows nothing about PS3 .pkg(s)).
    I think me and a lot of other people are completely confused on how this exploit works. The instructions are so passive like were just suppose to know how to do everything already.

Ma dove sn finiti tutti gli italiani?

Quote Originally Posted by ignaziomen View Post
    Ma dove sn finiti tutti gli italiani?
    Io ci sono...ma sinceramente dopo le ultime notizie lette circa il lavoro di Giulio, ho perso le speranze......l'idea che un team italiano portasse una svolta sulla scena PS3 hack era veramente interessante...

Ma ci sono novitÓ in merito??

Ciao!

niente ke meriti purtroppo

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News