Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cheat-sheets can be useful. I guess the value of this cheat sheet is a quick binary-to-hex conversion (second column). However, I would still find the original documentation easier to use: SPU_ISA_v1.2_27Jan2007_pub.pdf (google) page 32 starts the opcodes.

Another note on the utility of repackaging information:

Sure, the same info in Norton's PC Assembly book could've been found in Intel docs. However, it sure was easier to read the way Norton arranged the same information. No problem in trying to make the information easier to use.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by soultrane View Post
    Cheat-sheets can be useful. I guess the value of this cheat sheet is a quick binary-to-hex conversion (second column). However, I would still find the original documentation easier to use: SPU_ISA_v1.2_27Jan2007_pub.pdf (google) page 32 starts the opcodes.

Another note on the utility of repackaging information:

Sure, the same info in Norton's PC Assembly book could've been found in Intel docs. However, it sure was easier to read the way Norton arranged the same information. No problem in trying to make the information easier to use.
    Uses:
    -Dissassembler/Assembler or IDA plugin for extensions
    -Scanning for memory corruptions/vulnerabilities (This has been possible since the first dump was published and has yet to be done)
    -reversing reference (It's easier with IDA tools and IBM docs)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, so this is like a quick reference guide for things.

update from bluemmimosa's page

SPU_Cheatsheet updated again

[Register or Login to view links]

small updste from bluemimmosa:
    SPU CHEAT SHEET alpha release

[Register or Login to view links]
    it's password protected, so useless, i post it just to keep you updated.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12