Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Project: POC of PS3 RAM Dump and Decrypting 3.6+ Games

Sponsored Links
    It was a long run to get the right peoples involved and set up a new team but finally it's up and we already do some nice progress. This time i want to share a litle POC of a RAM dump of the PS3.

At this stage i don't want to say too much but we haven't used any hardware or software modifications and also already have done a dump on OFW 3.74. I used BlackBox a small app for the start to get a better understanding and to prove that i'm right.

The attached files are from a 3.55 dump and i also have included some parts of my write down. Especially the offset and bytes of the diff between the orig and the dumped elf.

I'll need to work more on the project to find a way to also dump and decrypt 3.6+ EBOOT's but it's only a matter of time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Good luck with the project cfwprophet and +Rep for sharing the update!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good luck bro. PM me if one day, strangely, you will see hardware is needed.

nice....

nothing more to say.

good luck mate. any help needed, not that i know anything, just ask mate as i have respect for you..

Thanks for sharing & keep it up! The scene needs more people like you.

PS: I'm on 3.61 and don't plan to upgrade, since there's nothing new worth the hassle & I don't use the psn. My PS3 is completely off-line. Just need my ps3 to play a few games & they don't require anything more than 3.61. PS3 Slim 320GB (China), that originally came with 3.40.

Peace.

Nice work!

If you would like help let me know, and awesome work.

Help is always welcome. To time i've such a lot to do that i only can work on one thing per day. shummyr you have some coding or designer skills ?

I would like to help! I have no coding skills but I recently completed a design education and I'm from germany so just let me know if there is something I can do...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News